Votes: 2 7.1%
  • No

Votes: 20 71.4%
  • I dont talk to white women so…..

Votes: 6 21.4%

• Total voters

Race Jones

gangster. grace. alchemy
Do you believe the old adage that white women are more docile and obedient than Black women?

If so why?
If not, why?

Curious as I have seen nothing but outlandish white women in my travels. lol

They're not more docile. They actually seem to stir up a lot more trouble than black women to the point where they start shit on behalf of other groups. Like you might see an internal debate playing out between black men and women online, and there will always be a white chick popping up trying to give her 2 cents.

I think the problem is that when white men and women battle, they don't really let it break their unity. Like white women will shit on white men all day, but still go right back to those right men. Black men and women seem to fight in a way that leads people on both sides believing they need to go look somewhere else for partnership. We're seeing that more and more now with all this Passport and divestment talk.

Not at all ...

That shit is make believe bullshit people use to hide their true intentions. Niggaz stay lying about some shit to can it one thing. And cuz niggaz love being lied to .. They in turn... Run with it.

But naw. White women be with the shits too.

Docile and obedient aren't traits that jump out at you when thinking of black women so yea I would say becky's in my experience are more so that than sistas.

The race of the woman doesn’t matter….it’s her mentality and the mentality of the man she is with

But it has MORE to do with the way a man carries himself….women follow the men they perceive to be strong, mindful and emotionally secure leaders…

I’ve never had any issues with black women in my life so I never related to the idea that BW are harsh and WW are submissive.

And men who focus on that tend to be their own biggest problem

White women aren't more docile and obedient. White men don't even perceive White women to be docile or obedient.

White women just are bred and raised to play a role.

They know how to finesse a man into doing exactly what they want without a confrontation or a battle of wills. I think most women are taught take this route in their dealings with men. Direct confrontation is the last resort.

Black American women tend to use brute force and kamikaze tactics. That's why brothers had to come up with game to navigate that shit. It's tripmines, suicide vests that Black American men learned to diffuse. Especially north east women. Down South is different. West coast is different now.

At the end of the day, the woman controls the nature of the relationship. Men don't have a say except to leave since men typically chase.

A smart woman understands that her "submission" is domination of men. In the BDSM world, all the men want the nice, sweet, Bambi eyed woman and compete for her attention. No matter how the fuck she looks. They get all the gifts and declarations of loyalty.

Men don't step over themselves to get to the dominant woman that wants to tie men up and whip them and fuck 'em in the ass.

The average man has the temperament of a stray dog. What a man want is the fascmile of tenderness and affection and in the end do whatever their owner wants with glee. Or you can beat the dog, and it'll still do what you want just because it has a home.

Last edited:
Do you believe the old adage that white women are more docile and obedient than Black women?

If so why?
If not, why?

The number one answer is A their human beings first and foremost. Second, they have a mind of their own and myths are just that talking shit without any evidence.

You see the shit Walter White and Marty Byrde were going thru...

I'm 100% certain most black women would have fell in line instead of pulling the shit they did 🧐

You see the shit Walter White and Marty Byrde were going thru...

I'm 100% certain most black women would have fell in line instead of pulling the shit they did 🧐
Are you saying black women are more submissive to white men or that they're more inclined to be a party to criminal activities
n9sjc.jpg

If so why?
If not, why?

It's a strange racial dynamic.

In some cases, white women will be more submissive to black men than white men.

The same goes for black women.

Not necessarily in terms of submissiveness, but in terms of putting up with things from a white man that they'd never accept from a black man.

It seems like some black men believe that white women............are more submissive than black women.

However, white men think that asian women.........are more submissive than white women.

There's also a perception in the black community that white women are trying to take all the black men.

Whereas, in the white community, white women think asian women are trying to steal their men.

All of these perceptions are based on stereotypes.

It's just a matter of some stereotypes being more accurate than others.

Last edited:
  • Ether
Reactions: GNS
It's comes off as docile but it's really just passive aggression. When white dudes murder their wives in their 50s people are shocked but it's been 30 years of loud sighs, passive aggressive backhanded comments, dry chicken and casseroles. Most Karens have been married for years

It's comes off as docile but it's really just passive aggression. When white dudes murder their wives in their 50s people are shocked but it's been 30 years of loud sighs, passive aggressive backhanded comments, dry chicken and casseroles. Most Karens have been married for years

Excellent point….a lot of people aren’t even seeing the entire context when it comes to certain relationships

People will think on the outside a woman is happy in her relationship only to find out she’s having multiple affairs or gaslighting…and the men somehow believe they’re in a happy union.

I always say that flattery is a woman’s best game and she may use that as a way to subtly control him in a way that seems so easy and not even abrasive

Abusive relationships aren’t always based on yelling, screaming, neck-rolling and finger twirling

Back