Do You Believe In Soul Mates?

• Yes

Votes: 16 35.6%
  • No

Votes: 20 44.4%
  • I Don't Know

Votes: 11 24.4%

• Total voters
Yall in hear writing titan graphs on the differences between friendly soulmates and intimate soulmates, when the only important distinction is that they're not fucking.

How many of your male best friends (if you have any) have you had an intimate relationship with? Lemme guess 1 maybe 2. It's rare as hell.

Two. My baby daddy(who is my ex) and my other ex.

Now, I have no male best friends.

Not everybody case is the same.
I have had a male bestie since I was 19 years of age (have never sex'd) and a "soul mate" doesn't mean your s/o.
That is the difference in your life long partner and a soul mate.
Life long partner is someone you chose to spend your days with someone who has the same intentions as you do or the same wants and desires and that you are compatible with for many reasons (hoping love is the main one).
Soul mate is someone you was destined to meet for what can be unexplained reasons at the moment but can make so much sense later.

I think souls are just for the individual. I feel if i mesh with somebody and we clique really well its not based on our souls being meant for each other. Do i think sometimes people come in your life for whatever reason yea. But a soul match? Nah

If there is such a thing I don't think it has to be a love interest
Bestfriends FTW
10b6170cdd0ba971dcf0a82aae4b3c4c_zpskjzsytl1.png

My ex is my soulmate and I miss him all the time.
A thug changes and love changes
...and best friends become strangers

ghd.gif

Back