Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do you believe in demons/devils?

To me a demon/devil is an entity that feeds on the innocent and disenfranchised, destroys the Earth for its own personal gains. Fighting against it's own mortality because it was never meant to survive here. So much so that even the sun that nourishes everything on the planet tries to exterminate it. But like a blood sucking leech, it festers on causing chaos and destruction in the name of it's own survival.

I'm writing a book called 'Wypipo Come from Vampires' y'all should check out...

Demons are real, let's defeat them together...

To me a demon/devil is an entity that feeds on the innocent and disenfranchised, destroys the Earth for its own personal gains. Fighting against it's own mortality because it was never meant to survive here. So much so that even the sun that nourishes everything on the planet tries to exterminate it. But like a blood sucking leech, it festers on causing chaos and destruction in the name of it's own survival.

I'm writing a book called 'Wypipo Come from Vampires' y'all should check out...

Demons are real, let's defeat them together...

Once you said the sun tries to kill them i knew sis.

I'm "interested" in your thoughts on the source of such "behavior"and what are your thoughts on today's "society"

That’s a very “broad” question

Case-by-case depending on the specific person/scenario, but the person needs some time to self-reflect to get to the root of it

Enh...I personally don’t believe in no “boogie men” but I don’t front on whatever makes a person feel better/help explain why bad shit happens...be that demons, devils, entities, etc...but I just have tha lowest faith in mankind as a species to say it’s not just bad/fucked up/morally corrupt/sick ass people in tha world doing ill shit

But aliens...oh yeah...them niggaz real af

Theres a A-Z list of them on wiki and they are not that expensive either but I'm not going to get into that here

Demons or the devil? I thought there was only one devil. Satan.

I do believe in Angelology and Demonology, Book of Enoch, ancient aleins/ astronauts, Sumerian mythology, ..... etc

Lol.... Rattler hasnt changed at all. You, zombie, janklow, waterproof, and doyou had interesting debates. Always lurked ya strange troll threads

The devil loves you
https://allhiphop.vanillacommunities.com/discussion/545957/the-devil-loves-you

Why do people call the devil a "thief, liar, and murderer"?
https://allhiphop.vanillacommunitie...ople-call-the-devil-a-thief-liar-and-murderer

So what happens after the book of Revelations?
https://allhiphop.vanillacommunitie...so-what-happens-after-the-book-of-revelations

Luciferianism NOW!

https://allhiphop.vanillacommunities.com/discussion/519602/luciferianism-now

:df:

Last edited:
I do believe in Angelology and Demonology, Book of Enoch, ancient aleins/ astronauts, Sumerian mythology, ..... etc

Lol.... Rattler hasnt changed at all. You, zombie, janklow, waterproof, and doyou had interesting debates. Always lurked ya strange troll threads

The devil loves you
https://allhiphop.vanillacommunities.com/discussion/545957/the-devil-loves-you

Why do people call the devil a "thief, liar, and murderer"?
https://allhiphop.vanillacommunitie...ople-call-the-devil-a-thief-liar-and-murderer

So what happens after the book of Revelations?
https://allhiphop.vanillacommunitie...so-what-happens-after-the-book-of-revelations

Luciferianism NOW!

https://allhiphop.vanillacommunities.com/discussion/519602/luciferianism-now

:df:

tenor.gif

Damn those were some good threads lol I'm claiming a spot in the top 20 posters on AHH of all time.

I see demonic, devilish, and satanic activity everyday. No need for spooky garbage involving pointy tails, horns, and pitchforks. I see it in the lies, hypocrisy, theft, and manipulation in the workplace, on the street, in the press, on the internet, and everywhere else. I have no concern for invisible characters doing imaginary deeds when there are people with flesh and bone, just like me, who will smile in your face and in the next moment stab you in the back, gossip about you, and pretend they did nothing wrong. That's as satanic, or adversarial, as it gets.

I don't necessarily believe in demons or devils, ghosts etc in the classical sense... well maybe idk

Like one day I came down my stairs and I distinctly heard a low guttural growl from the top of the stairs. I fuckin knew nothing was up there cuz I just came from there, so wtf was that? Come to find out my oldest was basically taunting that shit. "If you're real and exist, do something, show yourself" now like I said I dont really believe in that shit but I lost my shit cuz wtf! idk how to get rid of them if they ARE real.

I do however think humans have the ability to create thought forms/tulpas. Mystics have quietly known this for ages. Dopplegangers? Some think you may have inadvertantly created it or them. I cant go 2wks without someone asking if I'm "so and so" cuz I look so much like them. I literally dont have my own identity. Twice now I've been asked if I'm also a cop. Just recently found out it's the cop who punch a restrained 17yr old in the face after getting spit on.

Have I created a bunch of tulpas from my extended amounts of time in deep concentration? Fuck I hope not. I tell myself I seem familiar to people cuz I have a very symmetrical face or the fact I look at people like their my old time friend.

Like some podcasts I've listened to have talked about people now seeing the predator or predator like things. Was so much focus spent on it that it has now taken form? People who live in writers houses often speak of seeing energy forms of their book characters in the house just wafting by. Like WTF

Picture your thought, once its thought it now has form as thoughts are energy just changed. Your thought leaves your mind and goes to wander but comes back to the source(you) to be 'fed'(thought about) to grow and become stronger. If no time is spent nourishing the thought it will wither from your mind and be gone. Maybe to bother someone else who knows. What a fate for some if unwanted thoughts all collect in select people.

That's the kind of "demons" and shit I believe could exist. Just from my own personal puny experiments I have done, we 100% have the power to create thought forms, good or bad.

Like some podcasts I've listened to have talked about people now seeing the predator or predator like things. Was so much focus spent on it that it has now taken form? People who live in writers houses often speak of seeing energy forms of their book characters in the house just wafting by. Like WTF

Picture your thought, once its thought it now has form as thoughts are energy just changed. Your thought leaves your mind and goes to wander but comes back to the source(you) to be 'fed'(thought about) to grow and become stronger. If no time is spent nourishing the thought it will wither from your mind and be gone. Maybe to bother someone else who knows. What a fate for some if unwanted thoughts all collect in select people.

That's the kind of "demons" and shit I believe could exist. Just from my own personal puny experiments I have done, we 100% have the power to create thought forms, good or bad.
You created a demon? Whats ur exp lvl in sorcery or witchcraft?

I don't necessarily believe in demons or devils, ghosts etc in the classical sense... well maybe idk

Like one day I came down my stairs and I distinctly heard a low guttural growl from the top of the stairs. I fuckin knew nothing was up there cuz I just came from there, so wtf was that? Come to find out my oldest was basically taunting that shit. "If you're real and exist, do something, show yourself" now like I said I dont really believe in that shit but I lost my shit cuz wtf! idk how to get rid of them if they ARE real.

I do however think humans have the ability to create thought forms/tulpas. Mystics have quietly known this for ages. Dopplegangers? Some think you may have inadvertantly created it or them. I cant go 2wks without someone asking if I'm "so and so" cuz I look so much like them. I literally dont have my own identity. Twice now I've been asked if I'm also a cop. Just recently found out it's the cop who punch a restrained 17yr old in the face after getting spit on.

Have I created a bunch of tulpas from my extended amounts of time in deep concentration? Fuck I hope not. I tell myself I seem familiar to people cuz I have a very symmetrical face or the fact I look at people like their my old time friend.
How do you know you aren't the doppelganger of someone else?

You created a demon? Whats ur exp lvl in sorcery or witchcraft?
Nah I dont fuck around like that. But often i spent spent time focusing on ideas that in the near future with pop up here/IC either directly or as a spin off of sorts. I am less capable here cuz less time has been spent here and with the some of the people.

When I spend time walking and listening to music depending on my mood and who I happen upon on my path I will see what influence(if any) my energy has upon them. I walk fast and come out of nowhere and will land up a ways behind someone. I catch up like 90 but stay back. I pace them and focus on them as if they are my target. I pace myself to my music and basically mentally hunt them and invade their aura with my projected energy. They keep looking back but I'm still the same distance looking dead at them. When I make men cross the street to get out of my way, I've won.

I practice harmless shit.

Nah I dont fuck around like that. But often i spent spent time focusing on ideas that in the near future with pop up here/IC either directly or as a spin off of sorts. I am less capable here cuz less time has been spent here and with the some of the people.

When I spend time walking and listening to music depending on my mood and who I happen upon on my path I will see what influence(if any) my energy has upon them. I walk fast and come out of nowhere and will land up a ways behind someone. I catch up like 90 but stay back. I pace them and focus on them as if they are my target. I pace myself to my music and basically mentally hunt them and invade their aura with my projected energy. They keep looking back but I'm still the same distance looking dead at them. When I make men cross the street to get out of my way, I've won.

So annoying.

This is text book serial killer stalker shit tho.

Back