Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do You Americans...

I have multiple dogs who roam the house so the floors are constantly mopped from when they come from outside so people wearing shoes not a big deal
Do u ever walk barefoot in the house, like if u wake up to run to the bathroom n go back to sleep? Does it get mopped one final time before bed?

R the kids allowed to play on the floor

I always have socks on, never walk barefoot. Probably not mopped before bed time but it is whenever the dogs are put away in the basement.

The kids play on the floor, they are the biggest reason why the floor need to be cleaned so often

I take my work shoes when I come home, but I don't walk around my house w/ shoes.

But at like family gatherings and such nah. Nobody does really, unless one of my aunts or uncles wanna get real comfortable.

If we had wall to wall carpet prolly, but we got tile and hardwood ....
That floor get cold AF, you better have something on your feet

Not American but live in America and no that is not allowed but neither is sitting on the bed with clothes you where outside

Designated indoor slippers.

I even made sure I got them in colors that would go well with the vast majority of my lounge wear.

I take my shoes off soon as I get home, and if I'm wearing flats that day, I have to run and put socks on cause I can't stand to be barefoot. But I don't care if other people leave their shoes on. For one, I don't have many guests, and two, my floors clean but they ain't spotless. Nothing someone could bring in my kids backpack, shoes, and dog didn't already bring in anyway. No shoes on my bed or couch though. Hate when people got they feet or shoes on my couch. Foh

I take my shoes off soon as I get home, and if I'm wearing flats that day, I have to run and put socks on cause I can't stand to be barefoot. But I don't care if other people leave their shoes on. For one, I don't have many guests, and two, my floors clean but they ain't spotless. Nothing someone could bring in my kids backpack, shoes, and dog didn't already bring in anyway. No shoes on my bed or couch though. Hate when people got they feet or shoes on my couch. Foh

Cot damn. El got folks outchea disrespecking her couch like

dave-chappelle-fuck-yo-couch.gif

Back