Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do you “own” your S/O?

Eartha Clit

💜
Site President
In MY world, raping a spouse does not exist.

Scalp can have it whenever and however he wants. Even when my cycle is present. There are "other" Areas he can visit.

I am the same, Unless. . He hasn't "recharged" Yet and at that point his mouth must compensate.

It belongs to you. I've never had to ask permission for something that is MINE.

Do you ask to drive your car? Feed yourself or enter your own home?

@Reesey the great post made me think. While I do think marital rape is a thing, in my world as well, my dude can have it whenever and vice versa.

However, I’ve seen it said A LOT that your man/woman don’t own you when you’re in a relationship because you’re not a piece of property. It’s true, you aren’t a piece of property but to me, my nigga is MINE. In a sense I do own that mf.

this seems to be more of situational basis. im sure the op has an understanding in their relationship that others may not agree to. whatever float ur boat

. It’s true, you aren’t a piece of property but to me, my nigga is MINE. In a sense I do own that mf.
I feel the same way.
I don't really know any other way.
We're together, you're mine, I am yours.
Dats my pussy, this her Dick.

Of course there's such a thing as rape within a marriage but if you're with each other long enough u know when to press and when to hold your corners when it comes to sex despite the verbals

i caught alot of slack for how i felt.

i was told i rape my wife because i would warm her up if shes sleep but she wakes up into it.

i feel like this is something that should be talked about during dating.

i do think a dude can rape his wife if she says no and he forcibly takes it. that has nothing to do with love and marraige and more about control and power and time to call the poooo lease

You disrespected her.
p7756jerzh221.gif

@Reesey the great post made me think. While I do think marital rape is a thing, in my world as well, my dude can have it whenever and vice versa.

However, I’ve seen it said A LOT that your man/woman don’t own you when you’re in a relationship because you’re not a piece of property. It’s true, you aren’t a piece of property but to me, my nigga is MINE. In a sense I do own that mf.
Lol. H3ll yeah you do, lol

Short answer is yes

Part of that ownership is knowing the boundaries and knowing yall truly down for each other

Back