Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do U Think U Will Ever Get Married? Or…

Marriage ain't for everyone, and people shouldn't do it just to do it. The right people have to find each other at the right time for it to have any chance at success, and people that aren't willing to sacrifice or compromise for a greater good need not even apply. Even then, it's possible for circumstance beyond a couple's control to tear them apart.

That said, if it's for you, it's great. People shouldn't be swayed against it because a bunch of other people who were never really cut out for it to begin with fail at it.

Marriage falls into the category of college and church.

Not essential in your life at all, but can be great if you really put your all into it. But if you fucking around... It just ends up costing you money and wasted time.

Only do it, if it's really for you, and something you're excited about doing.

Marriage
College
Church

Prolly a couple other things I can add to that list..🤔

Probably not. Mainly because I just don’t want to and every time I think about it something pops up and shows me that I shouldn’t

Been engaged twice and I’m glad I left both

*Walks in*

*sees chaos*
giphy.gif

*Looks at ring finger*

giphy.gif
Lmao this was a hilarious flex

I wonder how much of this is the result from sex being everywhere. Whether it's imagery or music or conversation.

Even our expectation of sex is wild. How many people try to get to know someone on dates or even let their friends and family vet the person?

Answer: it's not looking good

Back