Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do They Really Exist

Yes , and I unfortunately broke her virginity. She hated me for it after but at the time wanted to do it so badly. College years was weird
One of the things that inspired this thread was a College that I know of down here called Charleston Southern University. It’s a Christian Campus College.

No one that I know, or have came across has went to this college. Which is strange given that Charleston isn’t huge.

I know or have met people that have been to almost every other college in the state but in my own city I’ve never met anyone that went to this college. It’s a huge Campus, you drive by and there is never anyone outside.

You drive past or go to the area where the college of Charleston is. Tons of people. I came across the profile of a young lady that went to the college. She just seemed different.

When you scroll down the average woman’s page in social media. It’s the same tripe. It’s the same type of beliefs, sayings, concern, and livestyles. And they all stamp their pages with shouts of being a “real one” or “one of the last or few” or just the belief that they are unique.

Where they are just the typical hood black woman. Literally nothing unique about them. No likes or interest that aren’t typical.

I was once on a dating app, and I don’t fuck wit dating apps but I was just interested in what was out there. So I connected with this chick and she asked me what I like in a woman.

I told her that what intrigues me the most in a woman is that she has an interest in something that isn’t typical. Almost an obsession over something that she’s learned so much about it that she could talk about it to someone for hours because she rarely gets to share it.

Shorty said, interest in what. I said that it could be something as seemly simple as an interest in rocks. Because it’s different and you really have to care about it to know about it.

Then shorty says to me, “so you into basic bitches that care about rocks”

I deleted the app

I never dated one but i knew one. She got married maybe 3-4 yrs ago . She was serious about her faith. She was a great person as well. She wore things that covered most her body. Mainly long dresses.

Always wonder for folks who is serious about their faith what if they have high libdos but bad sexual chemistry with their partner after marriage? You just stuck with that person?

Back