Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do They Really Exist

ImaInfluenza

Who do you think you are? I am
Y’all ever date a legit church person? Ion mean like they go to church or they call themselves a Christian and I know we all sin. I’m taking about someone who legit walked in the light of it.

You could be absolutely sure they wouldn’t cheat. Not because they love you or anything else other than, that doesn’t walk in the spirit of the lord.

You could be absolutely sure of their virtue and they, maybe even frustratingly at times held you to their high moral standards.

I’m talking bout a church, church person. That even oral sex was too much, they were very vanilla in the bed because anything outside of that didn’t walk in the spirit of the lord.

Some one who was really about that, y’all ever date anyone like that?

I’m feeling like they don’t really exist, which is kinda sad in a way. Are we all just deviants. Are there no people among us who have the strength to fully fight their nature?

Every accidentally came across someone like this? Like it didn’t seem like they were on this type of time but after spending some time with them you could see that they were.
I thought I did once…she was saying all the stuff they say but the ass was fat, I put in two weeks of work and found out we weren’t so different lol

That shit a figment of the imagination.

I been in church all my life. Everybody fucked up to some degree

Morals and integrity perhaps, but it also could just be fear, ignorance and cowardice due to severe indoctrination
My being a good father is a truma response. I am a good father because it’s been proven to me how much a good father matters so I walk in that light. Had I had it not proven to me, it’s not in me to give a fuck about anyone but myself. So the why doesn’t matter as much as the what in my opinion. Any motivation to be good, is a good motivation.

This is an interesting thought experiment.

QUESTION: Do you view a gang banging nigga who went out on a mission with him friends, got caught, held it down and didn't rat on anybody and did 30 years in the joint as better than you?

Serious question.
I align with morals that help and don’t hurt. Provide and don’t take. Support and don’t detract. So when I’m speaking on people aligning with their morals. I’m speaking from my own compass because I know how hard it is to do these things, and walk in them day in and day out.

No one that is willing to participate in the murder of someone for the homies. Are on my compass or I am even willing to consider to be honorable.

I align with morals that help and don’t hurt. Provide and don’t take. Support and don’t detract. So when I’m speaking on people aligning with their morals. I’m speaking from my own compass because I know how hard it is to do these things, and walk in them day in and day out.

No one that is willing to participate in the murder of someone for the homies. Are on my compass or I am even willing to consider to be honorable.
Gotcha. Understood and received.

I’m feeling like they don’t really exist, which is kinda sad in a way. Are we all just deviants. Are there no people among us who have the strength to fully fight their nature?

No….they exist..

You just won’t find them in places you would always expect

The people who are fully devoted to God and the Bible don’t always appear “churchy…”

Back