Welcome To aBlackWeb

Do Men Marry Who The Love The Most?

I agree somewhat because who knows if that woman who is around when he’s ready isn’t the woman he loves the most.

Sometimes the relationship with the woman that you loved the most, comes when your young and it doesn’t often end well.

Cause that strong of love has to be love that’s felt at that magnitude for the first time. And often we just don’t know how to handle feeling that vulnerable. But it is usually the love that teaches you the most.

Which leads you to be able to want to marry a woman, so if anything. If the woman that you loved the most still plays part in you being married

She hitting at that she wants to get married. But I'd say only a few do that, ain't know way I'm marrying someone I barely love

Sometimes the relationship with the woman that you loved the most, comes when your young and it doesn’t often end well.

Cause that strong of love has to be love that’s felt at that magnitude for the first time. And often we just don’t know how to handle feeling that vulnerable. But it is usually the love that teaches you the most.

Which leads you to be able to want to marry a woman, so if anything. If the woman that you loved the most still plays part in you being married

This.

The chick that a lot of men fell for the hardest was, in many cases, the worst chick for them.

Ima call bullshit on this one.

The problem is people confuse "love" with infatuation. Be it the sex or the "one that got away" syndrome.

The woman Im married to now is mos def the one I've loved the most. Just had to stop thinking with my dick first.

This one of them questions you never give a straight answer to...

"See to love is to learn, and while you may learn certain things early or later in life, you know when you've learned enough to get married..... Take from that what you may"

Reactions: 1/2
This one of them questions you never give a straight answer to...

"See to love is to learn, and while you may learn certain things early or later in life, you know when you've learned enough to get married..... Take from that what you may"

How you love Lady Du... I can take her off your hands... you can keep the kids tho

so the ones chick marry is the one who can provide the most stability?

nah...for me ...wifey was the most consistent with what i was looking for.

Back