Welcome To aBlackWeb

do any grown men on here ????

Why you ask that like there’s something wrong with grown men that rollerskate?

Matter fact, we gotta get rid of anything being wrong with grown men doing it, as long as it doesn’t victimize or unjustly affect anyone.

Like, no grown man should publically wear a diaper out infront of people, keep your kinks to yourself

But if a grown man wants to watch my little pony in a movie theater or the privacy of his own home. Let that man rock

Most men, that people consider “grown ass men” are really mental little boys cos playing as what they daddy said a man was

Unfortunately my family didn't frequent the roller rinks during my youth as they started to be phased out. One of my buddies kills it on roller skates. I used to blade, but I wouldn't mind learning to dance at the roller rink.

I'd prolly kill myself trying to skate nowadays. I'm sure I can do it, but all it'll take is one bad turn and I'm laying there crumpled up like Peter Griffin.

3iFfRcOBmdQ7b3PrmYrHrDFfVCZzGIbPVYVL1N1fLRg.jpg

Last time I was roller skating was at the iconic Empire Roller Skate Rink during school trips.

That's where all the Brooklyn Legends posed and party at. Use to live a close by.
Epic times.

Last edited:
Why you ask that like there’s something wrong with grown men that rollerskate?

Matter fact, we gotta get rid of anything being wrong with grown men doing it, as long as it doesn’t victimize or unjustly affect anyone.

Like, no grown man should publically wear a diaper out infront of people, keep your kinks to yourself

But if a grown man wants to watch my little pony in a movie theater or the privacy of his own home. Let that man rock

Most men, that people consider “grown ass men” are really mental little boys cos playing as what they daddy said a man was
i was looking for a yes or no answer... no more no less.

I’d skate and have. I’m not out there showing out and all though.

Most I got left in me is the little cross turn, lol.

And I’m not choosing to do so in my free time. Only with the kids when they really pressed to go.

So if you asking casually or it’s your thing, if it’s your thing I think that’s weird.

Back