Welcome To aBlackWeb

It was a decent watch to me. I guess going into to it with no expectations made it different for me.

I didn’t know this started!

I like the graphic novel a lot. I’m glad they are doing The show from Vee’s point (Rosario “the main female in the book”if that’s her character’s name in the show) of view.

The freelancer journalist guy in the book is okay but I liked Vee’s point of view and story in the book better.

Rosario is fine as fuck ...

It's not like a delicate, dainty fine.....

It's more of a familiar person who you've seen a bunch, and while she's not like the baddest chick in the world..... The more you look at her and spend time around her.... You really can't help to just notice how ridiculously attractive she is. I love her. How does she not have kids??

Last edited:
Rosario is fine as fuck ...

It's not like a delicate, dainty fine.....

It's more of a familiar person who you've seen a bunch, and while she's not like the baddest chick in the world..... The more you look at her and spend time around her.... You really can't help to just sport how ridiculously attractive she is. I love her. How does she not have kids??
giphy (10).gif

Preach

Like, she's the kinda woman you meet at a bar, and after 6 or 7 drinks with good conversation you are in your mind thinking

"I can legit see myself marrying the chick"🤔

Like, she's the kinda woman you meet at a bar, and after 6 or 7 drinks with good conversation you are in your mind thinking

"I can legit see myself marrying the chick"🤔

Bruh. I feel like u talked about this exact topic years ago.

Maybe during dare devils 1st season lol

Only a few episodes I’m and I don’t like how she got so much “power/influence” only being there for two days

I thought the writing was lackluster in this and felt like they tried to put so much of the story into 4 episodes and even with that, still felt empty in some places. Rosario was great in this regardless

Back