Welcome To aBlackWeb

DMX To Be Released Tomorrow

man i just found out dmx has FIFTEEN kids wtf???

he really meant it when he said "X gon give it to ya"
fb_img_1548306593036-jpg.104760

X been in and out of jail so much this last decade that i didnt even know he was still in there. Last i knew he was working on an album with Swizz

Bruh, I watched that fix my life shit and was geeking off homie snapping on shorty...

I grew up around people like X

Ain't no fixing some people... Just accept them for who they are....

Yo dmx needs to jus sit In front of a mic and jus...talk.

If mike tyson can do a podcast, dmx damn sure can.

I was thinking yesterday that he can have a Mike Tyson style come back if he can just stay clean for any amount of time.

The Planet Fitness out my way be ready to throw niggas out for those types of grunts. Shit be on library status
my nigga I walked in Planet Fitness with a loose tanktop and them fuck boys hit me with the lunk alarm

fuck planet fitness

X to proud to let someone write for him. The decline in bars been evident since grand champ. An album full of suck my dick! suck my dick! and growling might work given the musical climate though.

X to proud to let someone write for him. The decline in bars been evident since grand champ. An album full of suck my dick! suck my dick! and growling might work given the musical climate though.

Nah X has a classic life story to write with all his experiences and fckery he has been through...

Back