Welcome To aBlackWeb

DL Hugley's wife paid off his mistress after tragedy

K

King Freeman

My bad if there's a thread already but damn...

"DL Hughley is revealing further details of multiple affairs he had during his 30-year message including one that resulted in a child and a heinous act that left the child dead.

Speaking to Vlad TV, Hughley reveals that he not only had a child during one of his affairs, he prayed for the burden a child be taken away and ultimately the child was taken away in the worst way possible, murder.

When Hughley’s son was 9 months old, the boyfriend of Hughley’s mistress murdered the child and was sent to prison. After the aftermath of the incident, Hughley’s wife began paying his mistress."

“Years later, the girl – it jammed her up too like it did me. She started asking for money. She needed some money. And I told her my wife would have to take care of it. Because I couldn’t.”

“So, she and my wife started talking and my wife started giving her money. The condition was that she could never ask me and my wife to take care of her, so my wife took it from my allowance that I’ve never gotten back.”

http://blacksportsonline.com/home/2...rdered-by-the-mistresses-new-boyfriend-video/

Well damn

DL Always struck me as an interesting guy. I wanna see more interviews from him

xN7v6lH.jpg

Nigga told his side chick to kill their baby??

Nigga told his side chick to kill their baby??

Nah his side chicks bf killed the baby when it was 9 months old.
She then hits him up for money so he tells her she gotta deal with his wife for that. Wife agrees to pay as long as she keeps quiet. For whatever reason he decides to go on dj vlad and talk about it.

That nigga told her to do with it.

That's why he feel so guilty

Pay the bitch for what?
For bad decision making skills in choosing a mate?!

Bitch fucked with a married negro and had his baby and her other dude killed kids.
Ho need to kill herself, pay her fo what???

When did d.l. hugely become a thug tho?

Synopsis

Leaving the L.A. gang life behind, D.L. Hughley made the rounds in comedy clubs before finding spots on MTV’s Def Comedy Jam and BET’s Comic View. In 1998, Hughley debuted his sitcom The Hughleys, a family-friendly sitcom. During the run of his sitcom, Hughley also participated in the Kings of Comedy tour, which was documented in Spike Lee's 2000 film The Original Kings of Comedy. Recent projects include his 2014 comedy special Clear and the 2016 medical series Heartbeat.

Early Life
Comedian, actor. D.L. Hughley was born on March 6, 1963, in Los Angeles, California. The second of four children, Hughley grew up with his father, Charles, an airline maintenance worker, and his mother, Audrey. Hughley's teenage years were rife with troubles; for most of them, he was a member of the Bloods, a Los Angeles street gang. He was also expelled from high school, but earned a G.E.D. later in life. When his cousin, a member of a rival gang, was murdered, Hughley decided to pursue a different life. As an adult, Hughley actually got teary-eyed on television while talking to his fifth grade teacher, one of the only people he says supported him when he was young. In his own words, "I was this close to not making it."

Hughley turned his back on the gang scene and got a job as a telemarketer for the Los Angeles Times, which proved to be a positive step in more ways than one. There he met his future wife, LaDonna, and was promoted to management. The pair married on February 22, 1986, and had three children: daughters Ryan and Tyler and son Kyle. LaDonna urged Hughley to try performing as a comic; soon, he was making the rounds of local clubs.

While playing area clubs and honing his stand-up skills, Hughley fine-tuned his comedic approach. "I think stand-up is one of the last places left where people can expect to hear a level of truth," Hughley says. His style of comedy reflects this point of view; he is unafraid to portray autobiographical and topical material in exactly the light he sees it. The transition totelevision wasn't far off. After appearances on Def Comedy Jam, Hughley was invited in 1992 to host BET's show Comic View.

link: https://www.biography.com/people/dl-hughley-17169492#synopsis

Nah his side chicks bf killed the baby when it was 9 months old.
She then hits him up for money so he tells her she gotta deal with his wife for that. Wife agrees to pay as long as she keeps quiet. For whatever reason he decides to go on dj vlad and talk about it.

what mf walkin this planet has told his side bitch (if that) to holla at his wife for sum money bout their infidelity?

she, him & her all in on it lol

I thought there would be more outrage in this thread

Strike 1 - Cheats on his wife and gets side bitch pregnant. Fail (but not the worst thing you ever heard)

Strike 2 - he wishes to be relieved of the burden of the child. What? (Shoulda strapped up dummy)

Strike 3 - Child ends up murdered by side bitch's boyfriend just 9 months later relieving you of that burden (coincidentally huh)

Strike 4 - Your wife has to deal with your side bitch for your fuck up AND give her money? (What kind of doormat is his wife)

Now I'm no detective but that chain of events is too suspicious to be ignored.

Yeah the story is shaky as shit. I could see if he was like, "Nah, I ain't paying shit on the baby. You told me you were on BC and weren't."

The kid is dead, tragically so, soooo... why is his wife paying her? I've got a friend whose grandmother is raising her grandad's side kids, but never have I heard of paying a side piece for a dead child so long as she doesn't ask to be taken care of.

"I'll pay you not to ask me for money."

"Uh... ok?"

WTF does that mean...

was that really the side chick's boyfriend, or a hit-man DL sent?

Edit: It gets crazier:

Hughley said he kept the heartbreaking news from his wife for years and when he finally told her, she offered support and not judgment.

“Finally, one day I tell my wife and you know what she said to me? ‘I wish you would have told me this and we could’ve went through this together.”

There's hope it might be fake.

There s a lie in here somewhere also most of them LA actors / comedians/ musicians used to bang at one point

Back