Welcome To aBlackWeb

DJ Y@sm1na

I remember following her on snapchat a few years ago ( i like never check snap tho). And one day seeing her post shit about wanting to learn how to DJ. Her snap is pretty much her with a face full of makeup 98% of the time (no matter the time) and random video clips of her posing in front of turn tables, looking like Paris Hilton, not really knowing what all the buttons do. Then every once in while she'll be at a club and the DJ well let her get behind the tables.

I remember following her on snapchat a few years ago ( i like never check snap tho). And one day seeing her post shit about wanting to learn how to DJ. Her snap is pretty much her with a face full of makeup 98% of the time (no matter the time) and random video clips of her posing in front of turn tables, looking like Paris Hilton, not really knowing what all the buttons do. Then every once in while she'll be at a club and the DJ well let her get behind the tables.
lmao we know what it is for real, but fuck it, just gotta let them do them

Lol I was bout to ask if this bitch was really a dj, but not only does that not matter...this is pretty much what I expected from her “dj’n”

Back