Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll DJ Vlad ~ Black Man’s Ally... or Agent Provocateur ? (UPDATE ~ Lord Jamar , Godfrey , Mysonne Have Had Enough!)

DJ Glad ~ Good Or Bad?

• He means well.

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • I don’t trust that cracker.

Votes: 45 81.8%
  • Jury’s still out (UNDECIDED).

Votes: 8 14.5%

• Total voters
Sometimes I feel like he has those types of people on his showJust so he can say “Look, I have pro-black heavyweights on my platform! Gimme my props.”

@Soul_Rattler
Don't you see how that's inconsistent evaluation?

If everytime someone does something you disapprove of, you say it's proof of how bad they are... but everytime they do something you approve of, you say it's a ploy to distract from how bad they are... you're really just intent on labeling them bad no matter what they do.

And besides that, do you think Wesley and Nuri did not have the foresight to know if they were being used as pawns for clout? Because...

Really? I feel like Vlad is called out damn near every interview he has where somebody doesn't like something he's said.
Put it like this

In his interview with lil baby, he mentions some things that only baby knew. It was very specific to the point where baby asks him how does he know that

I'm supposed to believe he unintentionally misquoted Farrakhan? Vlad is a lot of things but a dummy he is not. He is very intentional and calculated in his approach and like TMZ, he toes the line of journalism and gossip

Don't you see how that's inconsistent evaluation?

If everytime someone does something you disapprove of, you say it's proof of how bad they are... but everytime they do something you approve of, you say it's a ploy to distract from how bad they are... you're really just intent on labeling them bad no matter what they do.

And besides that, do you think Wesley and Nuri did not have the foresight to know if they were being used as pawns for clout? Because...

Fam, as I previously stated, I don’t necessarily think dude is EVIL.

But, i think he be doin’ too much sometimes .

On a side note, Howard Stern is a racist, hook-nosed, certified piece of shit.

I’ve heard him use words like “nigger, chink”, etc to describe people.

But, he has a black sidekick (Robin) on his show.

This is by design, so that when he gets accused of being a racist, he can say “But, but... My co-host is black, therefore I can’t be racist.”

Now, getting back to Glad....

I think he does some of that shit strictly for brownie points, to look good in the eyes of the black community.

Just because he can be “nice”, doesn’t erase the fact that he tries to do shady shit like instigate beefs between certain groups.

DJ Glad: “I interviewed a Hispanic artist the other day and he said Latinos /Mexicans pretty much run the streets in L.A.

Goofy-Ass Rap Negro: “Nah, that’s bullshit! We run the streets. Fuck those messicans.

DJ Glad: *laughs*

Put it like this

In his interview with lil baby, he mentions some things that only baby knew. It was very specific to the point where baby asks him how does he know that

I'm supposed to believe he unintentionally misquoted Farrakhan? Vlad is a lot of things but a dummy he is not. He is very intentional and calculated in his approach and like TMZ, he toes the line of journalism and gossip
The line between journalism and gossip is integrity and citation. That doesn't mean journalists don't get it wrong sometimes. But they make an effort not to and will retract their mistakes. Gossipers throw anything out just to get a reaction and never admit to their involvement.

Now vlad claims to be a journalist although what he does hardly counts as journalism. He's more of an archivist cause all he's doing is getting people to talk about things. I've seen how he moves and if you compare him to how CNN/FOX/etc moves as a media platform, there are noticeable differences.

The line between journalism and gossip is integrity and citation. That doesn't mean journalists don't get it wrong sometimes. But they make an effort not to and will retract their mistakes. Gossipers throw anything out just to get a reaction and never admit to their involvement.

Now vlad claims to be a journalist although what he does hardly counts as journalism. He's more of an archivist cause all he's doing is getting people to talk about things. I've seen how he moves and if you compare him to how CNN/FOX/etc moves as a media platform, there are noticeable differences.
my bigger point is he does his research. He not getting up there freestyling it. He knows exactly the questions to ask so that it can substantiate the headlines he intentionally uses to get people to watch.

he'll take an hr long interview and break it up over 6+ parts b/c he wants the clicks. He thrives in the "to be continued" method interviewing

he's not dumb. He said what he said about Farrakahn b/c he thought there would be no blowback.

The nation killed X but everybody love them and X.

america enslaves, rapes and kills black people all the way up to now and plenty of people still love america and black people.

I get what you trying to get at but it ain't that simple.

Fam, as I previously stated, I don’t necessarily think dude is EVIL.

But, i think he be doin’ too much sometimes .

On a side note, Howard Stern is a racist, hook-nosed, certified piece of shit.

I’ve heard him use words like “nigger, chink”, etc to describe people.

But, he has a black sidekick (Robin) on his show.

This is by design, so that when he gets accused of being a racist, he can say “But, but... My co-host is black, therefore I can’t be racist.”

Now, getting back to Glad....

I think he does some of that shit strictly for brownie points, to look good in the eyes of the black community.

Just because he can be “nice”, doesn’t erase the fact that he tries to do shady shit like instigate beefs between certain groups.

DJ Glad: “I interviewed a Hispanic artist the other day and he said Latinos /Mexicans pretty much run the streets in L.A.

Goofy-Ass Rap Negro: “Nah, that’s bullshit! We run the streets. Fuck those messicans.

DJ Glad: *laughs*
I'm here to learn.

Can you show me a real example of where that happened?

And I'm not talking about where Joe Budden and Ransom filmed their own foolishness and gave it to Vlad to post.

^^^^ This is one example.

And also........

There was an interview where BG Knoccout and Dresta responded to this ^^^^ interview, but it looks like it may have gotten deleted.

Anyway, here is a response to their response......

@Soul_Rattler

Is this motherfucker actually a rapper?

Somebody clue me in.

I don’t hear him talking about any music.

I see a dumb-ass clown confessing to multiple crimes.

Is this motherfucker actually a rapper?

Somebody clue me in.

I don’t hear him talking about any music.

I see a dumb-ass clown confessing to multiple crimes.
he's a dope lyricist

And Saigon has already done some time so most likely he's already been punished for said crimes

he's a dope lyricist

And Saigon has already done some time so most likely he's already been punished for said crimes
True, but why is this even a topic of discussion? That’s my point.
Glad is asking him all these crime questions that he already knows the answers to.
What about the music?
And why is dude so eager to tell this peckerwood all about his checkered past?

Glad: ”You were 12 when you got your first gun!”

WTF kinda question is that?

I woulda answered “I got a new song coming out next week”.

True, but why is this even a topic of discussion? That’s my point.
Glad is asking him all these crime questions that he already knows the answers to.
What about the music?
And why is dude so eager to tell this peckerwood all about his checkered past?

Glad: ”You were 12 when you got your first gun!”

WTF kinda question is that?

I woulda answered “I got a new song coming out next week”.
At this point it sounds like you got a personal beef against Vlad. The main reason why he asks these questions is so people will watch the interview. Thats its. I bet he just looks into or asks their friends about something few people know about their past, to find something interesting to put in the headline, so people will click to watch. Its not that deep.

Tell me whos gunna click to watch Saigon talk about his new song that comes out next week? It could be Jay-z or Drake who have a ton of fans and no one is clicking to hear them talk about a new song that comes out next week, much less fucking Saigon.

Anybody else remember how he went from a actually relevant mixtape DJ to offering to host tapes for $100 on myspace

Back