Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW DJ Premier - Hip Hop 50: Vol. 1

View attachment 879618
And enjoy we getting new Nas music!

Are you saying a Nas/DJ Premier album wouldn't have been better AND MORE RELEVANT 20 years ago?

Nowadays Drake is the most popular rapper, and people are using auto tune.

I don't even think albums are a thing nowadays (I could be wrong) I've been under the impression that albums and album sales went the way of the dinosaur over the past 10-15 years.

Are you saying a Nas/DJ Premier album wouldn't have been better AND MORE RELEVANT 20 years ago?

Nowadays Drake is the most popular rapper, and people are using auto tune.

I don't even think albums are a thing nowadays (I could be wrong) I've been under the impression that albums and album sales went the way of the dinosaur over the past 10-15 years.
the-office-steve-carell.gif

I stared it. 1st couple joints cool but I expected better beats, I got 2 more to go. But I had to hear flex dropping a turd on Pete Rock🤣🤣

Pete is my 2nd all time fav producer next to Preemo but Flex is etherin’ that nigga into oblivion
:yikes1:
And to be honest, a lot of what he said gives better picture as to why Pete has been on fuck boi time
and why he is out here suing any and everybody

Pete is my 2nd all time fav producer next to Preemo but Flex is etherin’ that nigga into oblivion
:yikes1:
And to be honest, a lot of what he said gives better picture as to why Pete has been on fuck boi time
and why he is out here suing any and everybody
Yeah that was baaaaaad.
On topic tho I expected better beats from preem but everyone showed up. Wayne went off. The nas joint was cool too I just wanted a lil more heat on that beat

This a okay lil project but yeah… it should have been more hard hitting.
Preemo production really has not been the same since he switched to MPC Renaissance

Same with Pete when he abandoned the SP1200

This a okay lil project but yeah… it should have been more hard hitting.
Preemo production really has not been the same since he switched to MPC Renaissance

Same with Pete when he abandoned the SP1200
Pete gave skyzoo some heat, but I agree with you. These joints should've hit harder

Back