Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION DJ Khaled Is Gonna Lose His Wife!!

Whis Khalifa

Legion of Trill
Mod Squad
She never seems happy with him, what ya'll think?

Exhibit A:

Exhibit B:

Exhibit C:

From the Huffington Post-
Twitter Users Chew Out DJ Khaled For Refusing To Perform Oral Sex On Wife (NSFW)

Not to put DJ Khaled in a box, but he apparently refuses to perform oral sex on his wife, Nicole Tuck.

Even tackier: He expects it from her because, as he explained in a recently discovered interview from 2014 he’s “the king” in the relationship. The two married in 2016.

“You gotta understand, I’m the don. I’m the king,” DJ Khaled told the hosts of the New York–based radio show “The Breakfast Club.” “It’s different rules for men. We the king, so there’s some things y’all might not wanna do, [but] it gotta get done. I just can’t do what you want me to do. I just can’t.”

giphy (27).gif

Last edited:
No amount of money could make me stay with someone that annoyed me to the point that I'm constantly telling him to stfu

well like the ladies say.......

once that dude git that skank pregnant.....

bag secured.

now she can act like how she really feels.

i bet the trainer smoking that

Yeah...he works every inch of her last nerve I see. Lol. I'm sure he's been like that b4 they got maried.

The type to be "Babe...babe...babe....babe...baby..."...until you just spazz out on him. Lol

I love eating pussy,..

But..:host:

How dope would it be to get da mout, da pussy..and on nights where you're feeling a bit..ya mean..:ohyea:

Some anal outta her..

And yeen gotta even care if she buss or not, let alone eat her pussy

:ohshit2:dare I say it,...

She dome you down and get up and say now you do me..and you like

:pathetic:

She never seems happy with him, what ya'll think?

Exhibit A:

Exhibit B:

Exhibit C:

From the Huffington Post-
Twitter Users Chew Out DJ Khaled For Refusing To Perform Oral Sex On Wife (NSFW)

Not to put DJ Khaled in a box, but he apparently refuses to perform oral sex on his wife, Nicole Tuck.

Even tackier: He expects it from her because, as he explained in a recently discovered interview from 2014 he’s “the king” in the relationship. The two married in 2016.

“You gotta understand, I’m the don. I’m the king,” DJ Khaled told the hosts of the New York–based radio show “The Breakfast Club.” “It’s different rules for men. We the king, so there’s some things y’all might not wanna do, [but] it gotta get done. I just can’t do what you want me to do. I just can’t.”

View attachment 44582

He strictly on some Arab my woman does not need pleasure type of shit

Fair
when she start paying some gatdamn bills then she can think about makin requests

LMAO... lololol.

Did the drake vocals come in yettttttt?!

Dude is mentally retarded I swear. I've been extremely lucky in that I've dated a few women that didn't like men going down on them, but dont mind giving it up. I'm with him on the shit. Its not for me.

the dude is arabic. This is pretty common among them folks. Who remembers the IC days when that nigga Streetz101 said hed rather fuck a man then eat pussy? lol faggot

anyway if it not for him, its not for him. Just dont go announcing it to the world cuz you know his wife on tinder right now and a dude gonna hit her up like

cute-funny-hilarious-nigga-Favim.com-946944.jpg

lol at this culture vulture

can you imagine if Nicki Minaj would have accepted his proposal?

he annoying / controlling as f*ck

now that she got the kid, she about to kick his ass to the curb and move on

lol at this culture vulture

can you imagine if Nicki Minaj would have accepted his proposal?

he annoying / controlling as f*ck

now that she got the kid, she about to kick his ass to the curb and move on
I'm gonna be honest with y'all...

I have no clue what this man does. Is he a real dj? A hype man? Does he produce?
XAL2Egf.gif

Khaled was a DJ at one of the Miami hip & r&b station years ago I believe. He's been in the game for years, so he doesn't fall under the "culture vulture" category imo.

That dude can only say the shit he say cuz he got bread. Let my broke ass not eat the box on the regular...

iTwKhF.gif

i mean, in his defense....

its lame but if he didnt do it young, it aint time to start now! lmao

ladies how horrible would that be?

40+, Fat, and doing it for the first time.......nothing good is coming out of that for either party

quick, lets start a list of things DJ Khaled will yell when he gets his first lil taste of pussy:

"REAL SMOOTH, YO!"

She still married his azzz. So I'm sure she's use to it...or got a side dude for that

Back