Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW DJ Khaled - GOD DID

That’s fine. I don’t think it was his greatest verse he’s ever done either.

But, if I were in the studio when he laid that shit? Nigga.

Imagine hanging out with a nigga all day and y’all kickin it. Then he say put on the beat and you press record and he drops 80+ bars flawlessly?

Y’all be acting like shit is easy…..because he makes it seem that way.
Don't you rap ??? You can't get in the booth and drop 80 ??? How many songs can you record in a hr ?? Like I get what you're saying but jay been doing this for 20+ years this was just a Tuesday for him.
🤣🤣🤣

It’s funny I just happened to hear Jay’s verse on what’s free for the first time the other day

i have to agree that verse might blow this one out the water

Don't you rap ??? You can't get in the booth and drop 80 ??? How many songs can you record in a hr ?? Like I get what you're saying but jay been doing this for 20+ years this was just a Tuesday for him.
🤣🤣🤣

Of course I can go in there and do it after sitting down and writing the shit.

Could I go in there and drop 80 straight in one take without putting it on paper? Nah.

Of course I can go in there and do it after sitting down and writing the shit.

Could I go in there and drop 80 straight in one take without putting it on paper? Nah.
Thats just your method is physically writing lol. jay told dudes how to write like him. A lot of mf didn't listen. I'm not him but I haven't wrote a verse in over 9 years. I can do whole albums off memory. That memory shit is easy once you get it down. I think freestyling is harder. But give anyone that rap that beat and some inspiration you'll get 80bars. But this was light for jay. I don't see why Grammy family didn't get this praise

Thats just your method is physically writing lol. jay told dudes how to write like him. A lot of mf didn't listen. I'm not him but I haven't wrote a verse in over 9 years. I can do whole albums off memory. That memory shit is easy once you get it down. I think freestyling is harder. But give anyone that rap that beat and some inspiration you'll get 80bars. But this was light for jay. I don't see why Grammy family didn't get this praise

If it was as easy as you make it sound, there would be more Hov’s.

If it was as easy as you make it sound, there would be more Hov’s.
No it wouldn't. Jay is going off his life. They ain't live his life so they not coming up with what he came up with. Mad people gotta jump shot how many of them jordan ??

Last edited:
Sounds like one of you smart dumb niggas on here that don't fuck with the verse

He should have kept that to himself

According to Clark Kent, BIG only started doing that shit because of HOV.

Folks also don't seem to understand that Hov inadvertently "trained" himself to pull that shyt off long b4 he even began rapping.

I remember a story he told how every day on his way to school, he'd walk by a wall of folks who passed. He read the names on his way to school. Read the names on the way back from school. He kept doing this until he could just spit the names of the people off the top of his head, w/o even looking.

I remember him sayin this was part of the reason why he's able to spit off the top w/o writing anything down.

Back