Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED DJ Gutta (Webbie's DJ) Kills Himself & Wife Hrs After Posting Webbie Rant

test
funny that you said that because I told Wiscoonsin I'd slap the oreo filling outta him cuz I KNOW he's a whitewashed pussy with no hands, just by the things he says

I have never once physically threatened Freeman because I know he's a 300 pound bouncer

Since he lives as a Coward, I would have no problem matching his energy by putting a bullet in his face if he tried to fight me🤷🏾‍♂️
Fam I fuck with your “pro black” shtick most of the time… That shit be entertaining, hilarious, and insightful sometimes, but you bugging when you wish death on people or threaten to shoot someone in the face over this internet shit..

Fam I fuck with your “pro black” shtick most of the time… That shit be entertaining, hilarious, and insightful sometimes, but you bugging when you wish death on people or threaten to shoot someone in the face over this internet shit..
@TTBF deserves everything I say about him. He's been disrespecting me unprovoked for a long time. He's been my own personal Candace Owens. That's what his life has been as far as I'm concerned

Back