Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED DJ Gutta (Webbie's DJ) Kills Himself & Wife Hrs After Posting Webbie Rant

test
For someone who knows nothing about any of this, what was he saying in his rant about Webbie?
Webbie wasn't paying for stuff that he needed and was trying to outsource it to him but didn't wanna pay for that either

Would block opportunities

Didn't like when they wanted to help Boosie if Boosie called and needed them

Webbie wasn't paying for stuff that he needed and was trying to outsource it to him but didn't wanna pay for that either

Would block opportunities

Didn't like when they wanted to help Boosie if Boosie called and needed them
Damn. Thats not reason to do this. Aint no reason to do this so the fact he even did this over that is signs of mental health.

Shit scary

Yea I’m not reading all that, fuck that dude. Condolences to his wife’s family and friends.

Seems lik he had problem wit webbie more ao then his wife . He shoulda went to webbie wit all thag smoke

Yo Trill

Real shit brah, do you have hands? I ain't talking about a pistol. I'm talking about fisticuffs

Freeman gonna fuck you up brah lol

Yo Trill

Real shit brah, do you have hands? I ain't talking about a pistol. I'm talking about fisticuffs

Freeman gonna fuck you up brah lol
funny that you said that because I told Wiscoonsin I'd slap the oreo filling outta him cuz I KNOW he's a whitewashed pussy with no hands, just by the things he says

I have never once physically threatened Freeman because I know he's a 300 pound bouncer

Since he lives as a Coward, I would have no problem matching his energy by putting a bullet in his face if he tried to fight me🤷🏾‍♂️

Too bad he’s already dead…

I woulda wished some ol awful shit on him.

Hope satan is fucking the lining out the ass of his soul tho.

funny that you said that because I told Wiscoonsin I'd slap the oreo filling outta him cuz I KNOW he's a whitewashed pussy with no hands, just by the things he says

I have never once physically threatened Freeman because I know he's a 300 pound bouncer

Since he lives as a Coward, I would have no problem matching his energy by putting a bullet in his face if he tried to fight me🤷🏾‍♂️
Man why you gotta be extra 😒

Run the fade, leave the pistol at home and live with the consequences

Man why you gotta be extra 😒
Nigga. He wanted me to be his enemy so now I am. Do you understand that?

Every beef I have on here is for the same reason. Coons who show Loyalty to white people don't like my rhetoric so they provoke beef. Freeman sneak Mr B all beefed with @Race Jones too, remember?

Y'all wanna be crash dummies for white people and democrats you gone get this work and I'm undefeated

Back