Welcome To aBlackWeb

DJ DNice put on a hell of a show on IG tonight

Check out Premier s live it ain’t as smooth and party like as DNice , Premier just playing tracks but he giving a lot of background info about himself and some of the music they made....lot of exclusives

I want to tune in but i wish they would alternate days or some shit. I prefer preemo and ... you know what... yeah I'm about to turn that dial.

I want to tune in but i wish they would alternate days or some shit. I prefer preemo and ... you know what... yeah I'm about to turn that dial.
Premier playing unreleased joints and telling stories and stuff we never knew about I’m in there

Nigga debuted a new joint from Childish Gambino just now but it might be off that project he jus tdropped. Dnice said it was new n that Gambino sent it to him tho

ac88bd450b0c5312999b6d858008685b.jpg

Seeing yall enjoy a monumental ig live i had no clue about cuz i dont have ig..

Set ain't shit unless he said "Takin' out you suckas and ya don't know how I did it" at least once.

What's really dope is that a whole slew of people just got put on to D-Nice. I hit up Youtube to double-check to make sure I had that lyric right and folks were hittin' up dudes channel, listening to the music there and commenting on it.

He might wanna upload some more content tho. Channel only got two videos up there.

What's really dope is that a whole slew of people just got put on to D-Nice. I hit up Youtube to double-check to make sure I had that lyric right and folks were hittin' up dudes channel, listening to the music there and commenting on it.

He might wanna upload some more content tho. Channel only got two videos up there.

Real heads should be up on him....fam even produced self destruction

D Nice always been a real one. Scott La Rock Jr said D was the only one who came to check on him.

D Nice always been a real one. Scott La Rock Jr said D was the only one who came to check on him.
Yea I remember reading an interview about him a while back he talking bout struggling like a mug in mid to late 1990s....til a friend randomly asked him to DJ a party and that changed his life

Back