Welcome To aBlackWeb

DJ akademiks sleeps with underage women & Beta/males choose the wrong hill to die on

Race Jones

gangster. grace. alchemy
Dj akademiks aka wack nigga supreme is a sicko

Once more, Akademiks is trending after audio of him talking on underage ladies surfaced on-line. In line with AK, there are not any a lot distinction between a 20 yr outdated woman and a 17 yr outdated woman.

“In the event you consider it within the larger scheme of items, it’s no longer a lot distinction between a 20 or a 17 or a 21 and a 17,” he stated.

“However I can say pay attention. I followed this rule, which I feel it used to be nice. I stated pay attention guy, so long as the chick were given a school ID she’s getting ******. I don’t care if she’s 17, I don’t care if she’s 17 and a part I don’t care. She simply became 17. She’s gonna get **** ****.”

So, his rationale for fucking under-18 chicks is that she has a college ID.

That's a seriously slippery slope to justify pedo shit.

The only rationale I have for this is that if someone is in college, either they're 18, or they're gonna be 18 by the end of their first semester.....but still.....ewww.

So, his rationale for fucking under-18 chicks is that she has a college ID.

That's a seriously slippery slope to justify pedo shit.

The only rationale I have for this is that if someone is in college, either they're 18, or they're gonna be 18 by the end of their first semester.....but still.....ewww.

There is no rationale for that WTF!

You said that like some people don't get skipped and start college early.

Ehh this not even thread worthy honestly

5517650f-cac0-4e75-922c-bc7b22b34a6f_text.gif

So him twitting about a 15 year old's titties as a grown ass man is not egregious????? Why is he even talking having sex with 17 year old period??????
im not talking about the bad bhabie thing though

And idk since the clip is clearly being taken without context maybe he was asked about it

Nah race Jones was doing her thing where she posts small insulated fake outrage Twitter topics so I had to steer the ship

It’s my responsibility as a poster lol

Yea but as we all know this is looked at as creepy by most people over 25. Like I get it gotta be one person who is contrary but save that for deadeye. You’re better than this beta

Back