Welcome To aBlackWeb

Is rumble a racist right wing site or is it a a lot of racist right wingers go to, cuz they kept getting banned off youtube and twitch?

Cuz isnt Ak going there only cuz twitch kept banning him for minor things. I hear its getting to be a real big problem for streamers, especially on YT. They'll demonetize all your shit over saying the wrong thing on 1 video or people trolling you by reporting your shit. Then you gotta petition for a human to review it and hope they undo it, or you whole channel will be terminated. And unless you literally know a worker at YT, dont think you'll be able to talk to someone about it. And this goes for everyone, even people with a bunch of followers and views.

YT and twitch bout to go OD censoring so much they're gunna fuel their competitors and sensationalized headlines like this is giving them free advertisement, for all the actual racists that dont know abut the site.

I would just also like to say, naming your podcast, 'Revenge of the Cis', is funny af

Is rumble a racist right wing site or is it a a lot of racist right wingers go to, cuz they kept getting banned off youtube and twitch?

Cuz isnt Ak going there only cuz twitch kept banning him for minor things. I hear its getting to be a real big problem for streamers, especially on YT. They'll demonetize all your shit over saying the wrong thing on 1 video or people trolling you by reporting your shit. Then you gotta petition for a human to review it and hope they undo it, or you whole channel will be terminated. And unless you literally know a worker at YT, dont think you'll be able to talk to someone about it. And this goes for everyone, even people with a bunch of followers and views.

YT and twitch bout to go OD censoring so much they're gunna fuel their competitors and sensationalized headlines like this is giving them free advertisement, for all the actual racists that dont know abut the site.

I would just also like to say, naming your podcast, 'Revenge of the Cis', is funny af

Alot of those right wing people are on there because of them being censored by YouTube. I can’t blame them though. I’m not part of their audience but if they can find another outlet, go ahead. It doesn’t make the site racist imo

Back