Welcome To aBlackWeb

DJ Akademiks says ''UK Rap is better than US Rap''

Is UK Rap better than US Rap?

• Total voters
Shady I thought you like 'deep' tunes...

'I cant sleep, my little brother screams all night,
My mum dont care coz shes hugging a pipe,
My old-man doing life, old-dear doing crack,
One day I'll I start running, and never look back,
Until then,
I eating on street and thats that
I'll snatch phones and get myself drunk and have flash backs,
Only 14 and Im sticking up big men,
Strike more times in a day then Big Ben,
In West End,
Lashin the tourist for quick spend,
Boy dem, bought my producer to swift end'

Not executed in that way i like them executed in a much different way

For example Talib Kweli is deep in message and so is B.o.B they could both have a song about the very same topic but B.o.B's execution is my type what i like how i like the message delivered

I feel the songs u just posted all of them they are way too mechanical, robotic, preachy, forced and lack flavour. So it's nothing personal against Nas for example as a person just his execution and his style i just can't stand. His message the way he executes it and delivers it does nothing for me at all doesn't connect with me 1 bit at all. It bores me to death

I need a deep song to sound like this. Now this song the way the message is executed and delivered, the style it connects with me it touches me and gives that uplifting feeling

Been trying to explain this to many people here like @Goldie @Lab Baby @Busta Carmichael @5th Letter @Cain @CeLLar-DooR @DNB1 @AP21

Having a deep message alone is not enough it is how that deep message is executed and delivered that counts and what actually is important

I like deep rappers that can do hooks and make the message sound catchy in their delivery

Eminem
B.o.B
Kid Cudi
Z-Ro
Bone Thugs

Hes dope, but no he wasnt the first to day gangsta rap in the UK, fckn hell...

I never said the first i said 1 of the first along with

SN1
SMS
PDC
Mash Town
North Star
SAS

U add his gang turned music movement USG to that as well since they also been rapping since the mid 2000's

K-Koke lives like 4 miles from me so i know about his early projects

I was gonna make a thread on this, but check this out... 80's beat/vibe, but is new, fckn amazing tune and video...

Yo, this got an 80's beat vibe, but is new... Fckn dope...

Last edited:
I never said the first i said 1 of the first along with

SN1
SMS
PDC
Mash Town
North Star
SAS

U add his gang turned music movement USG to that as well since they also been rapping since the mid 2000's

K-Koke lives like 4 miles from me so i know about his early projects

So do I, I been a fan of his from day one...

Get. The. Fck. Away.

Literally a UK classic that EVERYONE loves...

If everyone loves it then why ain't it a hit why ain't they sold records, why ain't people heard of the song?

Stop talking nonsense an example of a classic song everyone loves is

As this has nearly a million views

If everyone loves it then why ain't it a hit why ain't they sold records, why ain't people heard of the song?

Stop talking nonsense an example of a classic song everyone loves is

As this has nearly a million views

Ummm they do... If you are a UK head, everyone knows Klashnekoff and 'Murda'.... Stop trolling...

What area u from?

I never heard of him

South, but I got loads of fam from North... Anyways, Im afraid I cant take your trolling over here as well as the I.C...

Goodbye...

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Until yall get a new accent, british rap will never be dope
But the rnb is fire tho. Females are killing it out there and be bad as fuck.

I could keep going but Mann these jam and especially when u chilling out at the crib sipping alil something wit the ole lady or women friends in general, this sets a dope mood.

That masego nigga dope too. Niggas sleep but there's ALOT of heat coming from across the pond. Can't vouch for the rap game tho.

How you gonna make a thread about UK rap without posting any of my man Dizzee Rascals shit?

Simply because he is not Rap he's Grime and also doesn't connect with the street demographic

This thread was based on UK Rap that connects with the hoods then also bridges that gap and connects with the mainstream hipsters

And UK Drill is what connects with the group 674 being at the fore front

Simply because he is not Rap he's Grime and also doesn't connect with the street demographic

This thread was based on UK Rap that connects with the hoods then also bridges that gap and connects with the mainstream hipsters

And UK Drill is what connects with the group 674 being at the fore front

So Dizzee is not a rapper now? fuck you think grime is? you don't think Dizzee gets played on the council estate? or as you call it the "hood"

I grew up in the hood and we listened to Dizzee all the time, I can tell you are not from the hood by the way you type.

So Dizzee is not a rapper now? fuck you think grime is? you don't think Dizzee gets played on the council estate? or as you call it the "hood"

I grew up in the hood and we listened to Dizzee all the time, I can tell you are not from the hood by the way you type.

I believe u from the hood u from Manny and we know Moss Side is very serious but i'm just not seeing the youngers, the teens the elders bumpin no Dizzee music

I see people in the council estates bumpin

C-Biz
Kojo Funds
J Hus
Moe Stack
Margs
Giggs
Harlem Spartans
Fredo
K Koke
Nines
Naira Marley

Why do UK singers sound good but the rappers sound trash?

What is trash to u is great and classic to others music is subjective because the basis of it comes down to taste

To u this song here is trash based on your taste but this type of song is exactly my type of music i enjoy most

U can't change my mind about this song and i can't change your mind about it because it's our inate taste that makes us love it like i do or feel it's trash like u do

What is trash to u is great and classic to others music is subjective because the basis of it comes down to taste

To u this song here is trash based on your taste but this type of song is exactly my type of music i enjoy most

U can't change my mind about this song and i can't change your mind about it because it's our inate taste that makes us love it like i do or feel it's trash like u do

If this is how you feel then why do you force these songs on to us?

Back