Welcome To aBlackWeb

DJ Akademiks says ''UK Rap is better than US Rap''

Is UK Rap better than US Rap?

• Total voters
DJ Akademiks says Revival is trash.

I'm aware he thinks this but this isn't a thread about that album the general consensus is that it is. This the lowest selling album he has ever released i'm not too fond of the album myself i would be hypocritical if i said i was

I'm aware he thinks this but this isn't a thread about that album the general consensus is that it is. This the lowest selling album he has ever released i'm not too fond of the album myself i would be hypocritical if i said i was
I give you props for this.

Damn, even Shadyteam has her limits.

I give you props for this.

I am not biased though u know that i have stated i don't like Infinite, Relapse, Hell The Sequel i don't own these albums and even tracks of other albums i dislike such as Don't Front, Just Don't Give A Fuck and some others

I'm not gonna say i dislike Revival i like the verses, love the subject matter, love the production, love the flow, connect personally to songs on there like Arose, Believe, Castle. But i'm not fond of it as a whole album due to him not doing hooks on the album besides on a couple songs and him not producing on the album besides a couple songs

I've never been somebody into all his music or love all his songs i'm a big Eminem fan for a specific style of song which best summed up as an example would be Mockingbird then the other style of song best summed up as an example would be Superman and the other style would be The Real Slim Shady

@Starbucks post up some “rappity rappers” from the UK.

There's hasn't been any since the 90's and early 2000's

Don't take my word for it 1 day if u in London u will see for yourself because i feel on this board and those who know me from the other feel i have an agenda on hating against so called rappity rap even though i don't it just isn't for me

It just doesn't connect with the streets nor the general public

Back