Welcome To aBlackWeb

Divorce question

So you and your spouse have agreed to divorce for whatever reason. Whoever gets the house can do what they want. If you got the house and you were seeing somebody else for a awhile would you move them in?

On the flipside would you move in with somebody living in the house where their ex spouse stayed?

Id think id feel awkward in either situation id feel like im living in someone elses energy

Selling the home is the best option if you can. But to answer yes I would if I really felt that person was a long term soon to be wife. Eventually we would sell it or rent it to start a new life and memories.

I'd feel no way about it. a house's energy isn't determined by who used to live there.

that said, I don't think its a good idea for couples to move into one person's existing place. Its better to look for somewhere together.

I ain't moving, it's not my ex's house anymore it's all mine. It will be nothing to remind the new relationship of the old relationship left in the home to feel uncomfortable.

I'd feel no way about it. a house's energy isn't determined by who used to live there.

that said, I don't think its a good idea for couples to move into one person's existing place. Its better to look for somewhere together.
You've obviously not seen "The Amityville Horror"

Umm...nah.

If I did, I'd probably renovate it. Or like Cain stated and sell it.

im tellin y'all, when 1 person moves into the other person's place, it'll be like "I'm living with Michelle" as opposed to "we're living together". ppl r gonna expect u to live by their house rules n subconsciously not compromise as much when u move into theirs.

if u find a new place together, there aint no baggage of 1 party havin to settle into the other party's space. ur startin a home together on equal footing.

I actually let my ex have our house. No bitterness and we separated well but in his case, he sold our home deposited a sum in the kids college funds and got a condo and then his girl moved in.

We just believed that the house itself held memories that you can't decorate, renovate or paint away.

Better to start anew.

I actually let my ex have our house. No bitterness and we separated well but in his case, he sold our home deposited a sum in the kids college funds and got a condo and then his girl moved in.

We just believed that the house itself held memories that you can't decorate, renovate or paint away.

Better to start anew.
was it your % of the house that he put into the college fund, or some of his too? idc how well it ends, I'd be pullin out a calculator n makin sure we do it fairly lol

was it your % of the house that he put into the college fund, or some of his too? idc how well it ends, I'd be pullin out a calculator n makin sure we do it fairly lol

He put all of it split 3 ways, sans 10k he kept for himself.

I feel you! hahahaha

I'd move her in my home with nfg

I wouldn't into her home tho

I'll move into the home she shared with her ex. The ex is old news and I'm the new king of the castle.

Back