NSFW Dita Vetone (Big Nino)

did she do something to them?

Yes, She got a reduction. It looks like she is still posting old footage from when they were bigger like the red bikini one you posted on Sunday. The ones you posted from IG on Jun 29 show the lollipop scars that comes from a reduction. They are still sitting pretty high up so she might have placed a small implant in there but I'm only a couch plastic surgeon so we won't know until she shows us.

Reactions: swiss_treatz
Yes, She got a reduction. It looks like she is still posting old footage from when they were bigger like the red bikini one you posted on Sunday. The ones you posted from IG on Jun 29 show the lollipop scars that comes from a reduction. They are still sitting pretty high up so she might have placed a small implant in there but I'm only a couch plastic surgeon so we won't know until she shows us.
i saw a video not too long ago was like wtf? and then she posted another video so i figured it was just the angle or maybe just the bikini top. i didnt even think of her just posting older videos.

i saw a video not too long ago was like wtf? and then she posted another video so i figured it was just the angle or maybe just the bikini top. I didn't even think of her just posting older videos.

Yeah it threw me off too. I actually went back on her ig and they have been smaller in posts from 3 months ago. Her post from 6 days ago says don't mind the tapes where the scars are underneath the breastfold. This is why I think she got the reduction...healed a little bit.. and now placed a smaller high profile silicon implant to give her that rounded fake look.

Yeah it threw me off too. I actually went back on her ig and they have been smaller in posts from 3 months ago. Her post from 6 days ago says don't mind the tapes where the scars are underneath the breastfold. This is why I think she got the reduction...healed a little bit.. and now placed a smaller high profile silicon implant to give her that rounded fake look.

There it is in video number 204. They look good.

• Wack
Reactions: TeeLikesBitties
Anybody know why she got the reduction ? Her nautral cup size wasnt anything crazy but just right

ETFDG3NWsAEiMB3.jpg

https://gofile.io/d/3gB39I

💦💦💦

https://gofile.io/d/7uUuLX

💦💦💦

https://gofile.io/d/p5lNDl

💦💦

so this is old too?

Last edited:

so this is old too?

Yes, pretty much anything that isn't her current more rounded look is going to sourced from her older recycled content from her previous form. If smaller but rounder fake tits is super sayian 3 then every pic that isn't that is just super sayian two with no fair warning.