Welcome To aBlackWeb

lol did you watch it?
No sir because that character doesn't need this or warrant it. Just like Cinderella sister don't need this treatment either. Certain things are clear stretches for Disney to grab more money out of characters from their glory days to make a buck off nostalgia . I just don't get it. They about to rape every Disney B and C characters for stretched out money instead of giving out more timeless modern classics they haven't been able to do since the 90/early 2000s. Just turns me off when they do these. Tho I see most reviews say Emma killed her part but per usual that's about it which is the same boat as Maleficent.

Next we about to find out how Sebastian the crab became a carribean singing sensation.

No sir because that character doesn't need this or warrant it. Just like Cinderella sister don't need this treatment either. Certain things are clear stretches for Disney to grab more money out of characters from their glory days to make a buck off nostalgia . I just don't get it. They about to rape every Disney B and C characters for stretched out money instead of giving out more timeless modern classics they haven't been able to do since the 90/early 2000s. Just turns me off when they do these. Tho I see most reviews say Emma killed her part but per usual that's about it which is the same boat as Maleficent.

Next we about to find out how Sebastian the crab became a carribean singing sensation.

I mean I get your stance and I watched on gang so I dont really have a dog in this fight.. but if they wanna expand on some characters and the movie is actually good... what's to complain about?

If it was trash I would agree with you all the way.. but it was pretty good imo *shrugs*

I mean I get your stance and I watched on gang so I dont really have a dog in this fight.. but if they wanna expand on some characters and the movie is actually good... what's to complain about?

If it was trash I would agree with you all the way.. but it was pretty good imo *shrugs*

Facts.

I mean if folks like OG that bothered by it but didn't watch it..then why are you complaining? Lol. But the shyt was good tho.

Me personally I like the direction Disney is going wit their villains. It's different. I like to see their "orgins" and how they became what they've become.

#ItsTeamStillFuccDemDalmations

Lol

Back