Welcome To aBlackWeb

I like this actually

I wanna see GI Joe story from the pov of Cobra Commander. Maybe he's really the good guy??‍♂️
I meant good as in she could play the part well. Though I guess they could try and make people 'like' the villain in 101 Dalmatians

I like this actually

I wanna see GI Joe story from the pov of Cobra Commander. Maybe he's really the good guy??‍♂️
You just said a mouth full

People love rooting for the bad guy.... Most people's favorite characters are likable bad guys.

I am interested in it. Got that Tim Burton vibe to it. Can't hate if they find clever ways to make more money

Next I want a movie from Scars perspective where we see how Mufasa and the other lions were dicks to him and he had to come up from nothing. His moms was a side chick in the pride and had to turn tricks for a little bit of gazelle meat to feed him. His moms dies from starvation and his father does nothing which inspires him to change things. These power outages got me bored af

Next I want a movie from Scars perspective where we see how Mufasa and the other lions were dicks to him and he had to come up from nothing. His moms was a side chick in the pride and had to turn tricks for a little bit of gazelle meat to feed him. His moms dies from starvation and his father does nothing which inspires him to change things. These power outages got me bored af
Damn, son. When that movie coming out?

Back