Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Disney+ streaming service ($6.99/month) to launch in November to rival Netflix

Nope

Not even bout the $7, just principle

If we all buy into this shit, imagine how many more will branch off and try the "exclusive" run

I got comcast, Netflix, and Prime...enough is enough, I'll just miss out
I'm bout to cut all that and just download like I did GoT before having HBO again. Shit ain't worth it and they trying this crap with video games too. No thanks. My internet cuts out sometimes anyway because Comcast is garbage.

I work for my cable company so cable and internet is free so all I really pay is for the streaming sites. Hulu I get free because I have Spotify prime. Netflix dcuniverse and then the Disney app that’s all I need

Damn you just reminded me I gotta activate my shit. Forgot they sent me an email bout that.

Hopefully somebody will let me bum their login like I do with DC Universe

Back before Netflix had profiles I let my Friend have my Password. I logged in kept seeing romcoms and those films with Taye Diggs come up. I called him and asked about it and he said " I'm trying to smash this girl so I gave her your details" I deactivated all accounts and changed the password

and their introduction price is great but will go up after a year or so... and when Netflix loses all these Disney owned movies, will they drop in price in response to losing those, having more $$ freed up and trying to keep customers? I would think they would have to.

Defeats the whole damn purpose of a Netflix.
giphy.gif

on one hand you're right, but on the other, part of the upside to streaming services is the ability to choose what you want to watch whenever you want to watch and to not deal with commercials.

ppl laughed when physical copies of music faced the future of streaming/downloaded music/songs...

where’s your music section now?

Your cable channels are now starting to offer stand alone channel apps, such as HBO, and they don’t need cable providers. Eventually cable will be phased out. Keep laughing, broski.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

on one hand you're right, but on the other, part of the upside to streaming services is the ability to choose what you want to watch whenever you want to watch and to not deal with commercials.
No I mean having it all in one place but now all the greedy butthurt gluttons wanna split it all up into multiple services.

ppl laughed when physical copies of music faced the future of streaming/downloaded music/songs...

where’s your music section now?

Your cable channels are now starting to offer stand alone channel packages, such as HBO, and they don’t need cable providers. Eventually cable will be phased out. Keep laughing, broski.

Yeah but getting all those will eventually add up to same amount you spend on cable.

Netflix, Hulu, Prime. Then all the new ones(Disney,WB,Apple), plus 10-15/mth for your HBO, Showtime, etc.

And you crazy if you think they ain't gonna hike the prices up over time. ie Netflix.

Back