Welcome To aBlackWeb

I ain't feeling the premise. They go on an adventure trying to get a spork back? Then he runs into his old girlfriend and contemplates staying even though we all know he won't?

I think they could have come up with something better than this given their track record of story telling.

Sid's experiments... broken Woody dream sequence... the baby doll..

Glad they keeping the creepiness factor going with them ventriloquist dummies...

Fucking real tears again mane. Looked over at my girl and she was the same lol. Toys Story is the GOAT animated films they just get it right top to bottom. Shit cut me deep asf at the end.

Excellent movie and beautiful story telling. Did a phenomenal job at passing the torch and introducing some interesting themes. It was very funny both for adults and children (see jokes might go over your head and they purposely break the 4th wall a few times lmaooo).

No criticisms from me, this movie was perfectly paced, there's never a dull moment and it never gets tiring. It was very well done. What I will say is if you were one the people who didn't like the women empowerment theme in the Avengers then this will make you sick SMMFH. I loved the women empowerment theme sprinkled throughout this and I definitely believe there will be a Toy Story 5.

Oh and bring tissue because there's some ETHEROUS moments.
How do you think they’ll do it since

could always have a dope adventure side movie with whats going on with Woody and Bo since they are not owned by anybody anymore.

They couldnt have Bo throwing the box like she used to in the MeToo era.

She transformed into Lara Croft out of nowhere

Duke Caboom was the best part

I ain't feeling the premise. They go on an adventure trying to get a spork back? Then he runs into his old girlfriend and contemplates staying even though we all know he won't?

I think they could have come up with something better than this given their track record of story telling.
This was a dumbass comment. What the hell was this guy thinking doubting the greatness of Toy Story. And boy was he ever wrong given that ending.

Dope ass movie with an excellent story. Loved that the "villain" had very sincere motivations and ended up really being someone you felt for. I expected her to go super evil after getting rejected but glad it didn't go that direction.

The plush rush where they followed Grandma all the way home had me rolling, lol. Forky was a better character than I anticipated.

Great movie!

And why Forky basically was trying to commit suicide like the first 30-30 minutes of the movie. Every scene this nigga jumping in the garbage. Traaaaash! Shit had me rolling!

So yall was cool with Gabby harvesting Woody's organs and holding Forky hostage?

I mean yea Woody ended up agreeing to give up his voicebox in exchange for Forky but its not like they were about to let him go if he said No.

Gabby was a cool character tho.

Forky on the other hand was retarded

Back