Welcome To aBlackWeb

Enjoyable film. Sprinkled some life lessons and gems in there like any Pixar film. Buzz had defined his life by being a Space Ranger. Life is about the relationships we foster along the way. Izzy dealing with self-doubt living up to her grandmother's legacy

Couldn't be me to be bothered by a harmless kiss between 2 female animated characters that lasted a second at most

Can there be a heterosexual kiss scene in a film?

there can be but in a kids movie again what’s the point?

Personally it wouldn’t stop me from seeing the movie but I can see why some
Ppl would be turned off. And to that, Whether it’s same or hetero, the question to ask is what purpose or who does this serve? Shits like when I hear sex skits on albums.

Last edited:
They showed how the years advanced in Alisha's life while Buzz wasn't aging at all trying to do his mission. Her life went on. She found someone. She was pregnant. She got older with her partner. Her child graduated. She died. She lived is what the purpose of that was. Buzz didn't realize that lesson till later on because his whole life was just being a space ranger

They showed how the years advanced in Alisha's life while Buzz wasn't aging at all trying to do his mission. Her life went on. She found someone. She was pregnant. She got older with her partner. Her child graduated. She died. She lived is what the purpose of that was. Buzz didn't realize that lesson till later on because his whole life was just being a space ranger

Thanks for this. Not sure if I should take this as a spoiler😅 but nevertheless this is why I said personally it wouldn’t stop me from seeing it. I’m always just curious bout shit

Back