Welcome To aBlackWeb

DISCUSSION - Why Shouldn't Men Cry??..

Ok that's fine, I've said niggas can cry if they want. They're soft and weak minded tho. U can be soft and weak minded, that's cool.

And if they're crying every week, that would be dwelling lol
Why you soft and weak for crying tho? What makes crying so different from going for a walk or arguing or whatever? If you in your feelings you gotta do something to get yourself out that space.

And where you get this arbitrary time frame of crying once a week?

Why you soft and weak for crying tho? What makes crying so different from going for a walk or arguing or whatever? If you in your feelings you gotta do something to get yourself out that space.

What makes a cry baby... soft? lol

Here we go with this new age shit , why is a woman who fucks a bunch of men a hoe?

a hoe is a hoe , a soft ass nigga is a soft ass nigga, period

What makes a cry baby... soft? lol

Here we go with this new age shit , why is a woman who fucks a bunch of men a hoe?

a hoe is a hoe , a soft ass nigga is a soft ass nigga, period
Stop exaggerating and answer the questions yo lol. If you feeling a way and you do something about it to keep you moving throughout the day/life, why you soft?

And where you get this arbitrary measure of crying weekly?

These new age chicks don't wanna be labeled hoes for being a hoe, and say goofy shit like "it's relative" and these new age soft niggas wanna say theyre just being open when theyre in their feelings.

Hoes are hoes and soft niggas are soft, embrace it lol

Stop exaggerating and answer the questions yo lol. If you feeling a way and you do something about it to keep you moving throughout the day/life, why you soft?

And where you get this arbitrary measure of crying weekly?

lol did u skip the first few pages? We were talking about niggas who cry all the time.

I've already said it's cool to cry here and there, but they're in here saying it's ok if a nigga cries all the time lol foh a nigga who cries all the time has a vagina

lol did u skip the first few pages? We were talking about niggas who cry all the time.

I've already said it's cool to cry here and there, but they're in here saying it's ok if a nigga cries all the time lol foh a nigga who cries all the time has a vagina
So it's cool for women to cry frequently but not men?

Back