Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Dirty Money

shit like this is depressing to watch these days.....I be too into it and get mad about shit, not to mention at myself for time wasted and other things

everybody just do your dirt however you do it, get your money, and try to make it back home

dont expect anything more or less from anyone else out here, and you should be good

in the words of Yassin Bey - "This is America......STEAL SOMETHING"

most of the shit we (average citizens, if you will) cry foul about, we would do ourselves if we had the means or found the lane before them

The one about HSBC is the most fucked up one because niggas lives are ruined by that shit every single day. But if you're rich and white you get a pass.

When do we ever get a fair 2nd Chance? If I get caught with a brick, an illegal fire arm, whatever my life is over. I can't go to court and say I know I broke the law and I'll just do better next time and go home unscathed. America is the biggest hypocrite in the world.

watching s2 and the “guardianship” has me
so pissed off
Just watched this one last night mannnn you don't have no heart to do people like that them lawyers sold dude property for 3 mil plus and he ain't seen a dime of it. And in his right mind. I hope this documentary helps his case out but he'll never recoupe that money.

And the other guy was just done wrong i laughed when he said he's too young to be in a nursing home. But he had some toys and the lady asked her what she did with all of his cars and motorcycles she hesitated them said some where safe she sold that shit and closed down his business. It almost like he cut that side of the family off and they were waiting to cash in on his wealth.

But like you said race i was shocked at the laws and how relaxed they are. And was pissed cause we all gone get old and you have to watch out for yourself still cause of people like that

Just watched this one last night mannnn you don't have no heart to do people like that them lawyers sold dude property for 3 mil plus and he ain't seen a dime of it. And in his right mind. I hope this documentary helps his case out but he'll never recoupe that money.

And the other guy was just done wrong i laughed when he said he's too young to be in a nursing home. But he had some toys and the lady asked her what she did with all of his cars and motorcycles she hesitated them said some where safe she sold that shit and closed down his business. It almost like he cut that side of the family off and they were waiting to cash in on his wealth.

But like you said race i was shocked at the laws and how relaxed they are. And was pissed cause we all gone get old and you have to watch out for yourself still cause of people like that
yup!

that program still haunts me

that episode on legal guardians got me 38 hot.......another reason why I have trust issues with people

those attorneys, doctors, etc were running a racket and should be in jail

Back