Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dirty Macking

Niggaz love to tell women I ain't shit

:shrug3:

I ain't..

But since when have women listen to sound advice from men?

been forever since i heard that term, lol...

but yea, i've been accused of such before, but i swear i've never threw another nigga under the bus, niggaz just be so extra whent hey go at chicks it be easy for niggaz like me to come behind them being laid back....

i've always embraced being different, or not like most guys... but i never had to throw a nigga under the bus to do it

despite it being done to me mad times...

i remember i was talking to this one chick in college, and she was telling me how niggaz told her the nice guy act was phoney and all i do is run through women....i was like....how that work when i'm a virgin?

That's my point Du...niggaz will dirty Mack on ur name for a chick to stay away from u for whatever reason

And u know how u always find out?

IMG_5312.PNG
She tells u..like,

She been told to stay away from u and all it made her wanna do is find out if it's true

How niggaz expect that to work?

it never bothered me none.......

i had a lotta older girl cousin's n shit that ran so much game on niggaz i was always nervous about dealing with chicks... i just assumed half the shit was games, trying to get niggaz to come outta pocket to impress them......and i was never for the competition....

so unless a chick was damn near throwing it, or i was genuinely super attracted.....i never cared that much about pulling a chick....too many women told me that a chick already know if she like u off top, u can either talk ur way outta of it, or just be cool and let her push up on you

That's my point Du...niggaz will dirty Mack on ur name for a chick to stay away from u for whatever reason

And u know how u always find out?

View attachment 14108
She tells u..like,

She been told to stay away from u and all it made her wanna do is find out if it's true

How niggaz expect that to work?

Fax

The girl always runs back and tells, idk why niggas feel the need to do the shit lol

I personally put absolutely no thought in it...I'm a volume shooter, I put up enough shots, some gone fall.

And from a distance, if she the type to just peep the total, the percentage don't won't mean shit

Fuck around see I scored 50 and think I'm dope..meanwhile I was 20 for 50 from the field And my team lost

:icu:Just saying I can be gawd awful and still win cause, so why put too much thought into it

I personally put absolutely no thought in it...I'm a volume shooter, I put up enough shots, some gone fall.

And from a distance, if she the type to just peep the total, the percentage don't won't mean shit

Fuck around see I scored 50 and think I'm dope..meanwhile I was 20 for 50 from the field And my team lost

:icu:Just saying I can be gawd awful and still win cause, so why put too much thought into it
when have you ever won tho

By the way..quality over Quantity

Ima a relationship man

:Smirk:

And each of those 15 caught at least over 2 bodies at least..minimum

YNgmlTp.gif

Back