Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dirty Mackin

Goldie

I Just Want Some Chips
Site Owner
They was talking about dirty mackin on today's episode of the JBP and I wanted to see if any of yall had any crazy stories about dirty mackin.

Have you have dirty macked or had it done to you?

On Souljah Boys internet I've had;

One nigga write whole essays (thats right, pural) about why it's shouldn't be me, it should be him. He ain't bag none of them but he stayed bringing myself and others up

Had another nigga crying cause I was supposed to trade him something and I never did. He ain't never gonna let that die

Had another ask if I was really *his words not mine* 'as cool as he is on the site? You still like him after he been linked with such and such'. Her yes had him stalking and bad mouthing me for over 2 weeks

Another nigga PM'd me talking about honor my wife and leave her and her and her alone

Outside Mc Hammers internet;

A coworker just so happened to remember me smashing an old co worker as I was conversating with a new co workers and he had to ask me about it then

I'm sure there's more instances but theses ones stand out the most

...that's how I pulled my s/o. Lol

Dirty macked on a nigga she was briefly dealing wit. Obviously she made the right choice. Dude was bum anyway.

Every fucking time.

If we ain’t tight or related, then all was fair in love and war.

Don’t have to anymore but best believe if I was single I’d still be a hatin ass/snitchin ass nigga. Give a fuck about no man code or honor when I was trynna get my dick wet.

View attachment 1185541

I'm going 8 months strong with my lady so clearly I did the right thing.

8 years for me. She spoil me. I spoil her. Sometimes you gotta push a muthafucca out the way that's in front of the one you suppose to be wit.

Shyt ain't like the movies where yall see each other across the room. Yall lock eyes. Then fall in love. Foh. Lol

Had a cat that used to run with us pull that shit on me but failed miserably.

Had a broad I was fuckin that I used to work with, decent looking, dark chocolate, decent enough body, but kinda dizzy and kept trying to push for a relationship despite the fact that I told her that's not what it was gonna be. She made the mistake of introducing me to one of her girls who was far better lookin, better body, and that I vibed with on a level like "she could be the one". The three of us used to go out all the time and would always end up back at my crib chillin for drinks and shit. One of those times the chick I was smashin got shitfaced and passed out on my bed. So me and ole girl out there in the living room kickin it when I let it be known that I was feelin her. She said it was mutual, but she had a dude she was kickin' it with and she wouldn't feel right hollerin' at me knowing how her girl felt about me.

Fast forward a bit and the homie E over to the crib and he's on some "where da hoes at" shit. I hit up some chicks but nobody was available so I hit up ole girl. I told her my boy was at the crib and we trying to sip off with some company so she calls her girl up and they fall through. This time I had it in my mind that if the opportunity presented itself, I'd pawn the chick I was fuckin off on E and put the full court press on her friend to get her to gimmie a shot. Sure as shit, I could tell my chick was feelin' E. He said he need to run to the crib right quick to grab a bottle of some good shit and asked her to come with him, leaving me and the friend at my spot. The door wasn't even closed good for 5 minutes before I started laying the mack down heavy as hell. Got her open a bit, we kissed and all and we almost took it to the room but she felt guilty about it. The other two were gone for a good hour or so and came knockin' on the door just when it seemed like she was ready to give up the drawls. They came through the door but the vibe was a little off. We chilled, had drinks and all, and called it a night.

After they left, this nigga E told me what all went down. They got back to his crib, started making out and all, laid up on his bed and everything and this nigga said "I might have had to player hate on you dawg...". Turns out, ole girl stopped and sat up on the edge of his bed talmbout "I can't... I really like Koncept, like... really, really like him.". This nigga said:

"Why do you even care? He likes yo girl, not you! Knowin Koncept, he prolly fuckin her right now!"

I'll never forget that shit... Dude said she got upset, and asked to head back to my spot. He grabbed the bottle he went to pick up and they came back to my crib. When E left for the night, I picked up the phone and had to lay the mack back down again to keep ole girl on the team seeing as how I was unsuccessful at baggin' her girl. Had her come to the crib that night, smashed, and kept smashing for a good while before she moved from the area.

Back