Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dirty finger nails

Disanthrope

Inconvenient truth + Necessary evil
Do you proactively clean your finger nails or let them get dirty like a lot of niggas do??

I always looked at dirty nails as a turn off to women since Poetic Justice
:imsayin:

I don't even let my fingernails get long enough to get dirty.

You guys buff your shit too?

I remember I went on a date with this chick in LA.

We met up at this spot in Leimert Park. One of the first thing she asked me was "let me see your hands"

I ended up asking her about that a few weeks later and she told me if my nails was dirty she was going to just leave out lol

I remember I went on a date with this chick in LA.

We met up at this spot in Leimert Park. One of the first thing she asked me was "let me see your hands"

I ended up asking her about that a few weeks later and she told me if my nails was dirty she was going to just leave out lol
Fuck that bitch

Lol

Naw. I feel the same way about a womans hair. If her shit wasnt on point that first date I would have left her at the table and drove out to the Valley to fuck with some freaks
Man you coulda scratched something on the way to your date which made one of your hands dirty

you coulda dug the gunk out of your brush with Your hands or something while driving there

Pops told me when I was about 8 to make sure my nails were always clean 'cause the ladies frown on such filth. Been making sure they were clean ever since

When I'm not working and see they're dirty I clean them. When I'm at work they're constantly dirty due to the job. I gotta start wearing gloves more haha. Usually just washing my hands does the trick though.

Back