Welcome To aBlackWeb

Diplommatic Immunity is too underrated

I liked the album... as for every double CD I think this could have just been a 20 song CD. I respect the DIPSET and their grind!

I liked the album... as for every double CD I think this could have just been a 20 song CD. I respect the DIPSET and their grind!

Yeah their hustle was legendary

Independent albums and mixtapes that actually did numbers
Sizzurp
Dipset clothing
Cam had his movie

I think it's a classic just off the beats alone. The bars was ehhhh but the beats was crazy.

Wish I could find a bears version of this albim

I think it's a classic just off the beats alone. The bars was ehhhh but the beats was crazy.

Wish I could find a bears version of this albim

Fair enough that u are a bars, rappity rap, lyricist, technical MC skill, complex rhymes type dude like @Lab Baby @5th Letter @Playmaker88 @CeLLar-DooR @Englishdude, @VIBE @Black_Samson

But Song Writing, Musicality, Artistry>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Bars

Get the hell outta here with that Bars b/s

And i'm not even saying or suggesting Dipset besides Max B who wasn't really a member like that but an affiliate are Song Writers, Artistic, Musical Artists. But what they did which a lot of rappers who aren't either is they tone down lyricism just rap normal no rappity rap b/s

Jim Jones is a decent Song Writer and Artist but not a great one like Eminem, 50 Cent, Max B, Kid Cudi, B.o.B, Wiz Khalifa, Nicki Minaj, Future, Young Thug, Z-Ro, Chief Keef. He would have been if he made more songs like this and albums full of songs like this

My fave Jim Jones song and one of my fave songs of all time

Can i give advice? shave that beard it looks very scruffy and get contacts instead of those glasses

Why wear a dusty Adidas hat instead of a Gucci one?

Back