Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dinner with jayz has been cancelled

Lmaaooooo. Them goofy niggas like this rn

trey-tre.gif

Lol all them dudes talking bout the dinner is better are fucking delusional. That be the same dudes that be scamming and shit. Ain't one of them avis in the OP got Umar in it?
You think I'm gonna listen to a dude who took a picture with Mr donations and gifts. FOH.

Imagine you married to one of these stupid mfers.

Yall living pay check to pay check.

Your partner comes home and tells you they won a contest to either take 500k or have dinner with jay, and you excited as shit cause yall got 500k, and your partner says they took the dinner cause Jays knowledge is worth more than 500k.

Lmaoooo.

Im going to jail that night.

Yall do realize there are no names (as far as most of you are concerned) offering dinners for upwards of 10k per head right???

Just for the privilege of picking their brains.

Your partner comes home and tells you they won a contest to either take 500k or have dinner with jay, and you excited as shit cause yall got 500k, and your partner says they took the dinner cause Jays knowledge is worth more than 500k.

Lmaoooo.

I’d get extremely depressed knowing I married a dumbass like everything would hit me at once lol

my thing is in reality what situation are you turning down half a million over not having half a million. Like if they said dinner with God over 500,000 I might consider turning it down.

Might?

God gon have to take the rain check.

Im taking the 500k

Lmaoooo.

No you not. Cuz soon as you tell the cops why you did it, they gonna take the cuffs off and be like ‘We get it. You did the right thing.’

Yall do realize there are no names (as far as most of you are concerned) offering dinners for upwards of 10k per head right???

Just for the privilege of picking their brains.

Yea

but they go in w/ the understanding that that's what they're there for

that boy Jay been in meetings all day talkin business

he prolly wanna eat din din & talk about the Knicks or sumn

:hahaha:

That he would even allow you to simply “pick his brain” in the timespan of a quick dinner, enough that it would translate billions into your pocket, from you asking the right questions, is an absurd hilarious leap. There’s no guarantees there whatsoever.

500k would be the closest thing to guranteed you have. Take the guaranteed money.

smh lol. what is wrong with y’all

Back