Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Diggin' In The Crates: all the samples used in rap

Deviating from Nas for a sec this is one of the most impressive and important sample flip in music history. There s a video out there where they show how they filtered the sample into the final song

without googling name the song that samples it

also they used to play that song at the end of every night when I was out clubbin at 15/16

Deviating from Nas for a sec this is one of the most impressive and important sample flip in music history. There s a video out there where they show how they filtered the sample into the final song

also they used to play that song at the end of every night when I was out clubbin at 15/16

Some joint with Lil Jon?🤔

P.S. I knew if you came in this thread you would go HAM lol

I can't pinpoint it. It sound like a couple of songs in my head right now.

Aite I got another one for y’all this one I just found out about cuz a DJ on IG put me on.... even I was floored.....without googling which classic southern song samples this

Back