Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Video: Diddy Physically Assaulting Cassie

test

He did that or he ain’t did that?

• He did that shhhhh

• Nah he ain’t do that shh

• He did SOME of that shh

Results are only viewable after voting.
No you didn't explicitly say deserve.. You implied it because of the lifestyle you said she decided to engage in
Listen bro

With every choice we make, bad shit and good shit comes wit it

There’s a reason why you shouldn’t be a hoe or identify as one, there’s reasons you should

1700230815212.gif

Both are more than likely to happen when you make that choice. Did she deserve it, nah…am I surprised it happened..nah

I see what @Alle’Oxin’Free is saying.

While y’all may not agree because your focus on the horror side…..he’s kinda right.
But bring right doesnt make what happened right. He not saying someone asked for it or deserved it. But putting yourself jn certain situations it’s more likely to happen. Not saying if it does then a person can’t complain. He can understand why and not agree at the same time.

So hoes deserve to get drugged and raped against their consent?

jordan-gif.gif

Pivot game crazy

You got to learn to stop doing that. Its not healthy. I was going to make that statement anyway but I quoted you because I KNEW you would do that

I literally said Diddy aside

My statement was acknowledging her, nothing to do with other people or "deserved." Even though allergens took it there that wasn't the point whatsoever. When objectively thinking adults read something like "fucked a succession of male prostitutes" you need to acknowledge what kind of person you're dealing with. That doesn't take away from her victimhood if she is in fact a victim

Last edited:
and theres no instance where any of these things couldve taken place under any type of duress right? Bet

Homie in a hellafied crisis management situation

Its gettin chipped at... but If his veneer of elite prestige and protecton gets broken down its gon get real nasty... all kinds of people gon come out the woodwork wit all kinds of shit (real and fake) cause the threat of repercussions gon be gone

Man the unintended consequences of going out and being promiscuous being rape is wild.

Its crazy yall can make that connection, but still not believe women. I get it, like 5% of rape allegations end up being lies. cool.

But the fact that yall can comprehend that men can be so fucking trash that the unintended consequence of a women chosing to be a hoe is a higher liklehood of rape, but still end up thinking that alot of rape cases are faked is facinating to me.

Niggas said Diddy was on his Trey Styles 🤣🤣🤣

boy I can’t wait for the actual court proceedings..this is pretty much hip hops biggest sex scandal case. Our very own Weinstein

Man the unintended consequences of going out and being promiscuous being rape is wild.

Its crazy yall can make that connection, but still not believe women. I get it, like 5% of rape allegations end up being lies. cool.

But the fact that yall can comprehend that men can be so fucking trash that the unintended consequence of a women chosing to be a hoe is a higher liklehood of rape, but still end up thinking that alot of rape cases are faked is facinating to me.
Alot of rapes ARE faked. Don't make this case as some foundation to "believe all women". Puffy has been foul for decades. He's a known degenerate like Suge was

This part I don’t believe at all … like this just adding the extras on it for no reason
Bruh that shit is to line Puff up with the ongoing Pac case. If people just used a portion of their brain cells they would know that why in the fuck would trained shooters need their boss to grab his gun to go kill his rival at a gawwdamn diner in front bldg full of people?

Like is niggas really stupid or just going to believe this hearsay and take it for God honest truth?

Back