FEATURED Video: Diddy Physically Assaulting Cassie

test

He did that or he ain’t did that?

• He did that shhhhh

• Nah he ain’t do that shh

• He did SOME of that shh

Results are only viewable after voting.
if you loved puff that’s ok bro

but he wasn’t admired the way r kelly, mj and bill cosby were. i didn’t think this would be controversial, wtf?
I love none of these niggas b. Puff, Big, Nas Pac and whomever can burn in hell tonight. They all serve one purpose in my life is to make some music I like no more no less.

But if you're going to sit here and type that Puff wasn't world known and liked by millions just don't quote me no more b and It's ok we can agree to disagree

Doesn’t really help that there has been numerous videos posted by internet sleuths corroborating what has been said in the affidavit.

Discovery would have brought in the entire video hoe stable from the late 90’s to the mid 00’s

Trial would have had biblical consequences for hip hop and r&b
I missed the video with concrete proof that Diddy was doing all this. Only thing I've seen is that old video of 50 talking those photos he received and 50 didn't even say Puff was directly responsible for that, just a hunch.

Honestly I wish Cassie wouldn't have settled. Let that shit all come to light. The girl got her money said thanks and dipped.

Diddy definitely displays extreme fuck boy tendencies, but I think it's dangerous for somebody to be able to file a suit a week before a law expires and say xyz happened with no other evidence presented and we all just believe it. Idk, but I don't feel like this isn't as cut and dry as some are making it out to be...

Doing it before the law expires isn't really a red flag because she didn’t control that. Believing that all that happened and the only person being held legally and/or financially responsible being Puff with nothing getting out before now is where I can see most logical people pausing. But I'd also venture to say that given that Puff settled as fast as he did there's some shit he didn't want out there to further stain his name. Those types of allegations were way too wild to not fight if he was truly innocent of it all.

I love none of these niggas b. Puff, Big, Nas Pac and whomever can burn in hell tonight. They all serve one purpose in my life is to make some music I like no more no less.

But if you're going to sit here and type that Puff wasn't world known and liked by millions just don't quote me no more b and It's ok we can agree to disagree
“don’t quote me no more b”?

you literally in your feelings because i simply said puff isn’t loved like bill cosby or michael jackson? ok dogg
you got it

as long as you don’t quote me i won’t quote you
take that take that

I've been conflicted with how I feel about this case. Like on one hand I feel like if Diddy did all this then he has what's coming to him, but at the same time it's irking me how some are automatically martyrizing Cassie and simply just taking her word on an affidavit as fact. They're so many unanswered questions and gray area IMO...

I don't know about martyrizing Cassie, but I do feel like people are quick to believe her because these rumors about Puffy have been just sitting below the surface for so long.

Precise counts for Adult Survivor Act filings were not yet available this week, but there were at least 2,587 electronic filings in state courts, with some lawsuits filed on behalf of multiple people. More than half those filings were prison-related claims against the state. Hundreds of additional filings named New York City's corrections department.

Doing it before the law expires isn't really a red flag because she didn’t control that. Believing that all that happened and the only person being held legally and/or financially responsible being Puff with nothing getting out before now is where I can see most logical people pausing. But I'd also venture to say that given that Puff settled as fast as he did there's some shit he didn't want out there to further stain his name. Those types of allegations were way too wild to not fight if he was truly innocent of it all.
I believe there was some funny shit going on with her and Puff, I'm just not a 100% convinced she's as innocent as that affidavit makes her out to be. If this was truly about getting the truth out why settle the next day? If it was me I would want justice AND my money...

I believe there was some funny shit going on with her and Puff, I'm just not a 100% convinced she's as innocent as that affidavit makes her out to be. If this was truly about getting the truth out why settle the next day? If it was me I would want justice AND my money...

If what Puff initial statement says is true then she had been reaching out for a while. So I'm guessing that whatever he was fearful of becoming public made him cave in.

Didn't know people still bought it. The clothing brand was popular back in like middle/high school
It underwent a rebrand to more casual non hip hop themed brand. The cut was more fitted as well

Meanwhile Macy's getting sued

I mean, he settled. He wasn’t found guilty of anything.

Macys does it too
Them niggas lying on the thread count

Back