Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Video: Diddy Physically Assaulting Cassie

test

He did that or he ain’t did that?

• He did that shhhhh

• Nah he ain’t do that shh

• He did SOME of that shh

Results are only viewable after voting.
I don't ever remember hearing anyone from my generation blaming the previous generation for their problems.

Didn't even realize this was a thing until recently.

So, blaming us for your problems says more about your generation than mine.

And not in a good way.

Then again, I shouldn't lump an entire generation in your category.

So I'll just limit it to people from your generation who think that way.

Again no not blaming your generation for all the problems but acting like the actions of one generation have no impact on the next generation is weird.

rainstorm81-space.gif

this gif is funny

it's a reach

but he still made it

:hahaha:

I wonder what the kids thinking when they hear their dad coulda killed their mother and did all this other shit.

Correct.
It also makes a person more of who they already were.

It’s a lot of scumbags out here.

I don't believe that. I believe we all have the capacity for good and bad, and we all can slip and do bad if given the opportunity. A person being weak and falling to temptation when they are being slapped in the face with that temptation all the time doesn't mean that's who they truly are. Someone who is a rapist at heart will rape whether they have power or not. Someone who gets drunk with power and starts indulging in it might have been that way always or they might have been changed by their circumstances.

I agree there are a lot of scumbags out there, but I also think American culture particularly at higher levels is grimey as hell, and exposure to that can erode people's morality.

Michael Jackson
Bill cosby
R. Kelly

The lengths motherfuckers will go for money, clout, self preservation, their own fucked up agendas.

You think this is over huh? Lol Nah. This bullshit is a fixture in his life now.
After the accusations....

Mike still sold out stadiums

R Kelly sold out arenas (then went to prison for the rest of his life thats a good thing tho because he's nasty)

Bill went blind

Did it hurt their public image of course to some but to the bulk of their fans nope. Ask their fans R Kelly is the goat Rnb artist ever, MJ is the goat entertainer, Bill goat tv dad.

Unless Puff gets sentence to 10 to life in prison the the nobody's on message boards, social media and few other spots will just be talking shit while he's diddy boppin with a City Girl on a yacht. It's fucked up but thats just the facts

I've been conflicted with how I feel about this case. Like on one hand I feel like if Diddy did all this then he has what's coming to him, but at the same time it's irking me how some are automatically martyrizing Cassie and simply just taking her word on an affidavit as fact. They're so many unanswered questions and gray area IMO...

R Kelly sold out arenas (then went to prison for the rest of his life thats a good thing tho because he's nasty)

Bill went blind

Did it hurt their public image of course to some but to the bulk of their fans nope. Ask their fans R Kelly is the goat Rnb artist ever, MJ is the goat entertainer, Bill goat tv dad.

Unless Puff gets sentence to 10 to life in prison the the nobody's on message boards, social media and few other spots will just be talking shit while he's diddy boppin with a City Girl on a yacht. It's fucked up but thats just the facts
all those examples you gave were ppl that were loved tremendously for their art and contributions

ppl never loved puff like that, most ppl already thought he was a fuck nigga

I've been conflicted with how I feel about this case. Like on one hand I feel like if Diddy did all this then he has what's coming to him, but at the same time it's irking me how some are automatically martyrizing Cassie and simply just taking her word on an affidavit as fact. They're is so much questions and gray area IMO...

Part of that martyrizing of Cassie is because since she left Diddy, got married and had a couple kids she's also been held up as a "Don't let a man waste your time" figure. As in there's a section of women who've come to view her as the "success story" of leaving a man who you dated for years and then finding another one who you marry right after. That sentiment is playing alot into how people view her in this situation because many already saw her as a victim of Diddy based on that alone of them dating for all those years, the Kim Porter stuff with Diddy and her always on and off while she was alive, etc.

all those examples you gave were ppl that were loved tremendously for their art and contributions

ppl never loved puff like that, most ppl already thought he was a fuck nigga
Pac/Deathrow fans never loved Puff like that but at one point Puff was the magical neegro running marathon's and telling people to vote or die but ok.

Part of that martyrizing of Cassie is because since she left Diddy, got married and had a couple kids she's also been held up as a "Don't let a man waste your time" figure. As in there's a section of women who've come to view her as the "success story" of leaving a man who you dated for years and then finding another one who you marry right after. That sentiment is playing alot into how people view her in this situation because many already saw her as a victim of Diddy based on that alone of them dating for all those years, the Kim Porter stuff with Diddy and her always on and off while she was alive, etc.
Diddy definitely displays extreme fuck boy tendencies, but I think it's dangerous for somebody to be able to file a suit a week before a law expires and say xyz happened with no other evidence presented and we all just believe it. Idk, but I don't feel like this isn't as cut and dry as some are making it out to be...

Bill went blind

wall-talking.gif

Last edited:
I've been conflicted with how I feel about this case. Like on one hand I feel like if Diddy did all this then he has what's coming to him, but at the same time it's irking me how some are automatically martyrizing Cassie and simply just taking her word on an affidavit as fact. They're is so much questions and gray area IMO...

Doesn’t really help that there has been numerous videos posted by internet sleuths corroborating what has been said in the affidavit.

Discovery would have brought in the entire video hoe stable from the late 90’s to the mid 00’s

Trial would have had biblical consequences for hip hop and r&b

Back