Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED DIDDYWATCH: Homes raided/Whiteman Arrested/Stevie J implicated

test

He did that or he ain’t did that?

• He did that shhhhh

• Nah he ain’t do that shh

• He did SOME of that shh

Results are only viewable after voting.

Diddy's got his back to the camera and doesn't appear to have been detained. You also see 25-year-old Brendan Paul in the mix ... who was later arrested and booked on drug chargesfollowing a search.

affidavit link: https://www.digitalmusicnews.com/wp...v-jones-sexual-assault-complaint-feb-2024.pdf

From the affidavit:

Later, on about June 29, 2020, the same Office indicted Epstein’s co-conspirator, Ghislaine Maxwell, for conspiracy to entice minor victims to travel to be abused by Epstein. Mr. Combs, Defendants J. Combs, Khorram and her direct reports: Brendan Paul, Frankie Santella, and Moy Baun all engaged in the same activities as Mr. Epstein and Ms. Maxwell. In fact, Mr. Combs, Defendants J. Combs, Khorram and her direct reports: Brendan Paul, Frankie Santella, and Moy Baun may have done worse.

32d3b703f7b34e18b4c67fff834e929c_md.jpg

These the 2 dudes some yall believed lived next door to Diddy, like yall knew them and it was yall mans. Just cause they were in an old Bentley.

Dudes in here moving like some young, starving, fanned out strippers.

32d3b703f7b34e18b4c67fff834e929c_md.jpg

These the 2 dudes some yall believed lived next door to Diddy, like yall knew them and it was yall mans. Just cause they were in an old Bentley.

Dudes in here moving like some young, starving, fanned out strippers.
lmao. TMZ said they live in the neighborhood.

This is all I said.
That car belongs in the neighborhood tho. Kid might have well paid parents. It happens.

And then you proceeded to go all Kelley Blue Book on a nigga. Kinda giving off "get them colerds outta my neighborhood" vibes. My whole point was that they may live in the neighborhood. Turns out they do. Used Bentley and all. It ain't that serious.

Diddy's got his back to the camera and doesn't appear to have been detained. You also see 25-year-old Brendan Paul in the mix ... who was later arrested and booked on drug chargesfollowing a search.

affidavit link: https://www.digitalmusicnews.com/wp...v-jones-sexual-assault-complaint-feb-2024.pdf

From the affidavit:

Later, on about June 29, 2020, the same Office indicted Epstein’s co-conspirator, Ghislaine Maxwell, for conspiracy to entice minor victims to travel to be abused by Epstein. Mr. Combs, Defendants J. Combs, Khorram and her direct reports: Brendan Paul, Frankie Santella, and Moy Baun all engaged in the same activities as Mr. Epstein and Ms. Maxwell. In fact, Mr. Combs, Defendants J. Combs, Khorram and her direct reports: Brendan Paul, Frankie Santella, and Moy Baun may have done worse.

Is it normal for the affidavit to mention previous cases the office worked on?

lmao. TMZ said they live in the neighborhood.

This is all I said.

And then you proceeded to go all Kelley Blue Book on a nigga. Kinda giving off "get them colerds outta my neighborhood" vibes. My whole point was that they may live in the neighborhood. Turns out they do. Used Bentley and all. It ain't that serious.
Oh word, I gave off those kinda vibes by saying this.

I'm willing to bet they just drove by to look and troll and he isnt his neighbor. That model Bentley was made from 2003 - 2011. You can buy one from up to low 100k for a late model SuperSports version(which that model isnt), all the way down into the 20k range, with high miles.

Diddys Beverly Hills mansion is like 40 mill. I doubt anyone young whos rich enough to be his neighbor is driving a Bentley GT thats over a decade old & 3 model years behind, especially if its their parents money they're spending. The only people driving old Bentleys is old money that bought the car new and barely drive, so they just have an older mint condition car that mostly sits and broke people hype they can finally afford a Bentley.

Even tho it was proven I exactly right, but yall can flip this into me being an Uncle Rukus.

This how low the bar is to be called a hater or coon online. Point out what i though was the obvious, if ya live in a 9 figure house next to Diddy, ya folks not buying/giving you a 12 year old car to drive when you in ya 20s.

Even tho it was proven I exactly right, but yall can flip this into me being an Uncle Rukus.

This how low the bar is to be called a hater or coon online. Point out what i though was the obvious, if ya live in a 9 figure house next to Diddy, ya folks not buying/giving you a 12 year old car to drive when you in ya 20s.
And here I thought you was anti rich nigga.

And here I thought you was anti rich nigga.
lol nah bro he saw what they looked like and immediately believed they couldn’t reside in that neighborhood…nasty work

The whip ain’t got shit to do w it

Like who really thinks that oh my god rich black parents wouldn’t give their children a used Bentley lmao

You are arguing against yourself at this point. I NEVER said the kids lived next door. I said they could live in that neighborhood. You made it seem impossible due to the make and model of their Bentley. As a matter of fact, who gives a fuck where they live. They got a Bentley and you mad. lmao Why is this even a thing? Silliest back and forth I've had in a minute.

Hope ya get you a Bentley tho.

I know niggas gotta get they jokes off but what's lost in all this is at this time Diddy ain't been charged with anything at this time
niggas gon nig b. We will also place guilt without proof. If Puff went to court today he could never get a fair trial because the allegations are considered fact in this era we live in.

Social media said bro was on the run...lie
Said he was charged......lie
Gene Deal "when I was Puff's bodyguard I saw him do this and do that" oh word did you call the police Gene? No, oh then you're just as guilty b

*disclaimer if Puff is guilty all of this burn that nigga at a stake*

You are arguing against yourself at this point. I NEVER said the kids lived next door. I said they could live in that neighborhood. You made it seem impossible due to the make and model of their Bentley. As a matter of fact, who gives a fuck where they live. They got a Bentley and you mad. lmao Why is this even a thing? Silliest back and forth I've had in a minute.

Hope ya get you a Bentley tho.
The Bentley was a cop out we know why fam didn’t believe they lived next door lmao

Back