Welcome To aBlackWeb

DIDDYWATCH: 120 Accusers, Celebs Speaking Out

Diddy's Fate?

• He's Cooked; 10 Years and Up

• He'll Do A Couple Years

• He Won't Do A Day

Results are only viewable after voting.
It's crazy how EVERY single party Diddy threw somehow is associated with his freakoffs. It's safe to assume that a lot of celebrities that have been photographed at his parties were not at a freekoff party.

Just bcuz of the scrutiny that comes with knowing Diddy, nobody is claiming to have been to any of his parties and that is where these crazy rumors spread wings.

The internet detectives have everyone from Aretha Franklin to Martha Stewart participating in Caligula type orgies. This shit is wild.
This @Elzo69Renaissance

50 been on jay too lol.

Asked him why he get his hair done like a gay painter among other things..

🤔

I hate when the pile on starts. I ain't saying all the victims don't deserve justice. I just don't like how some people are willing to let other people do the hard part but quick to come running with their hands out when someone else cleared the initial hurdle.

Also, I feel like everyone that was involved in the fuckery now wants to claim victim even though I'm sure some of these people knew exactly what they were getting into when they went to the parties.

It's sort of like with Cosby. He had like 40+ accusers. I sincerely believe a lot of those women were being honest. On the other hand, you had others that came out and said shit like "He promised to help my career then he made me do sexual stuff to get that help." How is that a crime? It is some scumbag shit, but how did he not have the right to put whatever price tag he wanted on his help? Those women weren't forced to do anything. They made choices.

I hate when the pile on starts. I ain't saying all the victims don't deserve justice. I just don't like how some people are willing to let other people do the hard part but quick to come running with their hands out when someone else cleared the initial hurdle.

Also, I feel like everyone that was involved in the fuckery now wants to claim victim even though I'm sure some of these people knew exactly what they were getting into when they went to the parties.

It's sort of like with Cosby. He had like 40+ accusers. I sincerely believe a lot of those women were being honest. On the other hand, you had others that came out and said shit like "He promised to help my career then he made me do sexual stuff to get that help." How is that a crime? It is some scumbag shit, but how did he not have the right to put whatever price tag he wanted on his help? Those women weren't forced to do anything. They made choices.
That goes into murky waters, especially if the accuser is already employed by the accused. If a chick topped a label exec off for a record deal, based on the stipulations of that exchange it could still be considered coercion. These civil suits aren't criminal cases... a single case can easily be thrown out or settled, but if there's a bigger criminal case going on those separate incidents are just smaller pieces to the puzzle and more ppl will be inclined to come out. All that industry backdoor shit is lowkey illegal even if no legal action was taken by the victims. Women aren't the only ones subjected to this... Jada made that Rape-N-U skit for a reason.

Back