DIDDYWATCH: 120 Accusers, Celebs Speaking Out

Diddy's Fate?

• He's Cooked; 10 Years and Up

• He'll Do A Couple Years

• He Won't Do A Day

Results are only viewable after voting.

lebron-james-leaving.gif

Has someone said different?

Or are you confusing amusement with condemnation?
I feel like the story has morphed into trying to condemn people who were legitimately there to indulge in their kinks legally/consensually into believing they were all in it with Puff

Or maybe people just wanna know who was at the parties trying to be nosey... IDK but I think it should be more about Puff and less about the people who attended, provided they legit had nothing to do with enabling Puff or participating in the illegal non consensual shit

It's crazy how EVERY single party Diddy threw somehow is associated with his freakoffs. It's safe to assume that a lot of celebrities that have been photographed at his parties were not at a freekoff party.

Just bcuz of the scrutiny that comes with knowing Diddy, nobody is claiming to have been to any of his parties and that is where these crazy rumors spread wings.

The internet detectives have everyone from Aretha Franklin to Martha Stewart participating in Caligula type orgies. This shit is wild.

It's crazy how EVERY single party Diddy threw somehow is associated with his freakoffs. It's safe to assume that a lot of celebrities that have been photographed at his parties were not at a freekoff party.

Just bcuz of the scrutiny that comes with knowing Diddy, nobody is claiming to have been to any of his parties and that is where these crazy rumors spread wings.

The internet detectives have everyone from Aretha Franklin to Martha Stewart participating in Caligula type orgies. This shit is wild.

Any and every TikTok account chiming in on diddy, firing out opinions on jay z and Beyoncé etc involvement and everyone in the comments taking opinions as facts and running with it.

Nobody fact checks anything no more, better the rumour the more fact worthy it is these days.

Any and every TikTok account chiming in on diddy, firing out opinions on jay z and Beyoncé etc involvement and everyone in the comments taking opinions as facts and running with it.

Nobody fact checks anything no more, better the rumour the more fact worthy it is these days.
The better the rumor the more views you get for engagement. Social media has become an economic opportunity for people who don't go outside.

I deleted that post and the posts that quoted him

Just start reporting him... He only got so many more posts until I permanently ban him. We gotta stop enabling him when he make posts like that or we gotta start reporting him to the authorities.

I'm not letting posts like that fly no more. He might very well be trolling but I don't wanna read no trolling like that.

Y'all take from that what you will

I deleted that post and the posts that quoted him

Just start reporting him... He only got so many more posts until I permanently ban him. We gotta stop enabling him when he make posts like that or we gotta start reporting him to the authorities.

I'm not letting posts like that fly no more. He might very well be trolling but I don't wanna read no trolling like that.

Y'all take from that what you will
I always miss when something happens lol

Back