Welcome To aBlackWeb

Diddy vs JD Verzuz (?)

Should JD have played a record and battled live or wait until they got a contract and date in place?

I dont think it'll go down. Diddy doesnt think that JD is on his level. If Diddy follows the script that I laid down up here, its a blowout...lol....I cant find that thread tho....

Look at the regional bias coming into play smh

Y'all stay disrespecting the south when it comes to music. Niggas in really thinking this would be a cake walk for Diddy like y'all niggas haven't heard over 20 years of so so def produced shit by JD by himself!!

Look at the regional bias coming into play smh

Y'all stay disrespecting the south when it comes to music. Niggas in really thinking this would be a cake walk for Diddy like y'all niggas haven't heard over 20 years of so so def produced shit by JD by himself!!

Can't wait for this shit to happen, niggas go have egg on their face. The JD disrespect is silly.

Awe shyt here we go...lol...So siding with Diddy equates to disrespecting the South?
When you say shit like nobody playing so so def sets, yes.

But I should've just tagged Lurk.

I'm not even saying JD would win but niggas in here acting like he gotta be perfect to stand a chance and that's just not true

Back