Welcome To aBlackWeb

Diddy Says Suge’s Rant At The Source Awards Was About Jermaine Dupri, Not Him

Goldie

I Just Want Some Chips
Site Owner
We’re all familiar with the infamous Suge Knight rant at The Source Awards 20 years ago, when he said “If you don’t want the producer all in the video, come to Death Row!”. For the past 20 plus years we’ve all been thinking he was talking about Diddy, well according to Diddy he wasn’t. Recently Diddy went on to the very popular Drink Champs podcast hosted by NORE and told stories about how him(Diddy) and Suge were actually friends at one point. He went on to say that he bumped into Suge later that night of The Source Awards at an after party and Suge told him that he was really talking about Jermaine Dupri
qV14A_s-200x150.gif

Not saying he’s lying, but anyone who’s done some research on the who Badboy (biggie) and DeathRow (pac) beef, you know that Diddy is known to… stretch the truth.

Here’s the video. Watch for yourself and tell me what you think?

Jermain Dupri wasn't the focus of that rant and why would Suge have a problem with him anyway. That was about Puff and badboy, Suge wouldn't have mentioned Tupac if that was about Dupri since Pac had the problem with Badboy

Sige homie got his wig split at Jermaine Dupree party in ATL. Ever since then Dupree and Suge had beef especially since the BMF niggas did it and was cool with Dupree.

Didfy ran up on suge and suge started copping pleas

What rap artist were on SoSoDef in 1995 tho? Why would Suge care about Jermaine dancing in R&B videos? SoSoDef was barely off the ground.

*Edited*
Kris Kross and DaBrat were there, but still this story don't seem believable. But I guess lol.

Dogg Pound/Snoop did make a video with JD and Da Brat look alikes, cuz Snoop felt they were copying his sound, which they were. But idk b, I still think he was talkin about Diddy lol

Back