Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Diddy Do It? (TBA)

Only 50 could get away with something petty like this in a rap beef and claim it was best for business.

:hahaha:

Does anybody know why 50 hates puff so much? It's pretty much a one-sided thing. They used to be cool cuz diddy don't like having enemies. He even jumped on the I Get Money remix..

The Mase to G Unit deal that didn't end up happening

I think is deeper than that.
-Rick Ross running around w Diddy while he was beefing w Puff promoting Ciroc heavy.
-50 baby mama and puff
-Mase deal
-50 wrote for puff early on and puff stopped messing w him bc 50 had guns in the office
-Puff also wouldnā€™t sign 50 bc of industry politics (preme)
-

Nah man Diddy is trash but as usual 50 goes at another black man. This is some coon shit period. He never has smoke for any none black person
I usually keep my peace but Iā€™ll speak on this. Diddy is accused of rape, sexual assault, DV, sexual trafficking, drugging, he blew up Cudiā€™s car and so on. It shouldnā€™t matter whether heā€™s "blackā€œ and you said yourself heā€™s trash, therefore why should 50 going at him mean heā€˜s a coon? Think about the women in your life past, present and future. If they were affected, Diddy wouldnā€™t be a black man but a monster. Stop using this pseudo-unspoken-agreement that dictates that going at members of the community is reprehensible, ā€žraceā€œ or skin doesnā€™t matter thereā€™s good and bad people and niggas like combs are unworthy of our protection. How can he be part of our community if he bled it?
Lastly, I dunno 50 but he goes at people in his vicinity, characters that reek because (most likely) of shady business behind the scenes. How would he look like going at someone in Beijing?

The Mase to G Unit deal that didn't end up happening

I dont think that was all down to Puff... As Ma$e still did alot with G Unit, I might be wrong without checking but from memory Im pretty sure 50 said (almost admiringly) that Ma$e was shady or clever or something... Like he took a $1mill off Puff and took off, then kinda took money and stuff from G Unit and dragged it all out aslong as possibly before it all fell through... I could be wrong as Im trying to recollect sh!t from 10+ years ago...

I dont think that was all down to Puff... As Ma$e still did alot with G Unit, I might be wrong without checking but from memory Im pretty sure 50 said (almost admiringly) that Ma$e was shady or clever or something... Like he took a $1mill off Puff and took off, then kinda took money and stuff from G Unit and dragged it all out aslong as possibly before it all fell through... I could be wrong as Im trying to recollect sh!t from 10+ years ago...
Mase was making music with g unit and puff 50 and Jimmy iodine were at dinner and Jimmy said if 50 get the deal he can keep all profit. Puff said no. 50 got upset.

Then 50 dropped this:

I'm just now realizing who Misha was haha. Back then I was like who the fuck is this

Last edited:
I usually keep my peace but Iā€™ll speak on this. Diddy is accused of rape, sexual assault, DV, sexual trafficking, drugging, he blew up Cudiā€™s car and so on. It shouldnā€™t matter whether heā€™s ā€žblackā€œ and you said yourself heā€™s trash, therefore why should 50 going at him mean heā€˜s a coon? Think about the women in your life past, present and future. If they were affected, Diddy wouldnā€™t be a black man but a monster. Stop using this pseudo-unspoken-agreement that dictates that going at members of the community is reprehensible, ā€žraceā€œ or skin doesnā€™t matter thereā€™s good and bad people and niggas like combs are unworthy of our protection. How can he be part of our community if he bled it?
Lastly, I dunno 50 but he goes at people in his vicinity, characters that reek because (most likely) of shady business behind the scenes. How would he look like going at someone in Beijing?
Unfortunately a lot of us canā€™t see nothing pass skin color. And are unconsciousable with the morals & principles of a hyaena

I said it some time ago. But I hate how this new generation perverted what it means to be ā€œwoke and pro-blackā€

They believe being pro- black means defending and jumping on your sword for any black person , regardless of what crime and egregious act he/she committed because some white devil did it.

Diddy ,who we all know has a long history of exploiting, abusing and destroying other black people lives.

But he shouldnā€™t be held accountable becauseā€¦.ā€What about Harvey Weinsteinā€!??ā€

Back