Kid or Play

• Kid

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Play

Votes: 10 62.5%
  • Lemme take my milk behind the ears ass on

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters
Wanted to be play cuz he was the cool one of two, had the girls, could knock niggaz out etc. But in real life as a kid I was a lot more like Kid minus the high top fade lol.
Who did play knock out?

He married the chick from coming to America and she said he said on fire island....so she kept their daughter from him.

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn...

can't find anything to support that, but I did find that the nigga was a deadbeat dad back in '01

Christopher “Play” Martin – half of the movie rap duo “Kid ‘N Play’ – has been ordered by two Long Island judges to resume paying child support he owes for the 7-year-old son he sired with actress Shari Headley.

The rapper already owes $42,000 in back payments and the judge yesterday ordered him to start shelling out the $159 a week he was supposed to be paying since a 1996 ruling.

“Sir, you have to be a little bit more responsible,” Nassau County Family Court Judge Tejndar Singh Kahlon told Martin.

The actor/rapper, who says he lost his fortune and has dedicated his life to God, placed his palms together, bowed his head and appeared to pray in court.

Martin, 38, was arrested last week in Birmingham, Ala., where he now lives, and was arraigned on federal charges of non-support. He told a federal magistrate he was poor and was assigned a public defender.

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn...

can't find anything to support that, but I did find that the nigga was a deadbeat dad back in '01

Christopher “Play” Martin – half of the movie rap duo “Kid ‘N Play’ – has been ordered by two Long Island judges to resume paying child support he owes for the 7-year-old son he sired with actress Shari Headley.

The rapper already owes $42,000 in back payments and the judge yesterday ordered him to start shelling out the $159 a week he was supposed to be paying since a 1996 ruling.

“Sir, you have to be a little bit more responsible,” Nassau County Family Court Judge Tejndar Singh Kahlon told Martin.

The actor/rapper, who says he lost his fortune and has dedicated his life to God, placed his palms together, bowed his head and appeared to pray in court.

Martin, 38, was arrested last week in Birmingham, Ala., where he now lives, and was arraigned on federal charges of non-support. He told a federal magistrate he was poor and was assigned a public defender.
Lol bum ass nigga

His ex bad af also

Of course I wanted to be Play... but deep down my young ass was Kid all the way. I didn’t start being a dog until after high school.

Back